[Aspie] I like how they sneaked a bow on Kalla statue

Scoobaniec.9561

2013 pic.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/7/79/Statue_of_Kalla_Scorchrazor.jpg

2015 made by another playerhttp://doncpauli.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/gw1391.jpg

Hw0Dq4d.jpgtGRqHDj.jpg

I dont recall that bow being here before nor or the older pics. Its also the olny statue with a second weaponJust lol at Anet thinking i wont notice. Its over for them. Kalla was meant to have gs. End of story

@Quarktastic.1027 said:So, why didn't they just give renegade a greatsword?

This is actually a joke. Renegade's legend should be Pyre Fierceshot - he wielded Shortbow and it would make sense.But they decided to do a random Charr character who happens to be a girl fighting for girls' rights. So yup. It's like SW TLJ.

If we got Kalla, we should get GS, if they went with Pyre, then it should be Shortbow, I don't see ant other way.

Anet was probably going to give the renegade a greatsword, but so many ppl complained about not having a quicker mid ranged (900 range) option. So they switched to a shortbow like the loud masses asked for.
I don't think it was any different for the deadeye (rifle) or the weaver (sword).

I just hope for the next expansion we don't get a greatsword. I would prefer main & off-hand daggers, off-hand axe which changes the #3 skill of the weapon like the thief, a great axe, spear or pretty much anything other than a greatsword. My reasoning for this is for utility and paring options with other current weapons. Ok a great axe doesn't accomplish that, but a new weapon type would be cool, while the spear could be like the paragon and can be held in the main hand. However, it seems we lack a good off-hand pairing option.

@"Rasp Sabreblade.5421" said:Anet was probably going to give the renegade a greatsword, but so many ppl complained about not having a quicker mid ranged (900 range) option. So they switched to a shortbow like the loud masses asked for.

I don't think it was any different for the deadeye (rifle) or the weaver (sword).

I just hope for the next expansion we don't get a greatsword. I would prefer main & off-hand daggers, off-hand axe which changes the #3 skill of the weapon like the thief, a great axe, spear or pretty much anything other than a greatsword. My reasoning for this is for utility and paring options with other current weapons. Ok a great axe doesn't accomplish that, but a new weapon type would be cool, while the spear could be like the paragon and can be held in the main hand. However, it seems we lack a good off-hand pairing option.

Not really. They went with Kalla to add another female legend cuz "muh diversity". I dont mind it Kalla as a legend but she should have gs, not shortbow.

@DonArkanio.6419 said:

This is actually a joke. Renegade's legend should be Pyre Fierceshot - he wielded Shortbow and it would make sense.But they decided to do a random Charr character who happens to be a girl fighting for girls' rights. So yup. It's like SW TLJ.

If we got Kalla, we should get GS, if they went with Pyre, then it should be Shortbow, I don't see ant other way.

Except Kalla is well known in charr lore and makes sense as a legend. Though I do agree, making Renegade use a great sword would be better. Though I guess its also cuz they settled on condi

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:

Except Kalla is well known in charr lore and makes sense as a legend. Though I do agree, making Renegade use a great sword would be better. Though I guess its also cuz they settled on condi

Wouldn't it be a crazy interesting idea if Greatsword was actually a ranged / malee condi weapon for Renegade? Now that would make Kalla a lot more special, since Rev is known for weird weapon design - Ranged Burst Hammer, Condi Mace and Melee Staff - I'd love a Condi Greatsword for Kalla. This would make Perfect sense and would stop prayers for Rev to get GS.

@DonArkanio.6419 said:

Wouldn't it be a crazy interesting idea if Greatsword was actually a ranged / malee condi weapon for Renegade? Now that would make Kalla a lot more special, since Rev is known for weird weapon design - Ranged Burst Hammer, Condi Mace and Melee Staff - I'd love a Condi Greatsword for Kalla. This would make Perfect sense and would stop prayers for Rev to get GS.

I want melee condi gs tbh. I cant imagine another shitty power weapon like sword.

@Scoobaniec.9561 said:

I want melee condi gs tbh. I cant imagine another kitten power weapon like sword.

Condi GS would make sense thematically and gameplay wise. It would plausible to the audience that wants Rev to have GS. I'd just remove Renegade as it is, rework it with GS + actual spirits and pretend like PoF Renegade never happened or made it into the game ^^.

@DonArkanio.6419 said:

I want melee condi gs tbh. I cant imagine another kitten power weapon like sword.

Condi GS would make sense thematically and gameplay wise. It would plausible to the audience that wants Rev to have GS. I'd just remove Renegade as it is, rework it with GS +
actual
spirits and pretend like PoF Renegade never happened or made it into the game ^^.

Spirits.. meh. I want Kalla to behave like a true charr. Go all in and stomp. Tbh i feel like rev should be focused more around condi than power to make him different from warrior/guardian. Basically a heavy necro death knight type.

@"Scoobaniec.9561" said:Spirits.. meh. I want Kalla to behave like a true charr. Go all in and stomp. Tbh i feel like rev should be focused more around condi than power to make him different from warrior/guardian. Basically a heavy necro death knight type.

Spirits were a major part of the profession Revenant is heavily inspired by, the Ritualist. Also Rev being focused more on condi makes no sense, you already have the option to choose the way you want to play as with the every other profession.But going back to spirits, I find it dissapointing how they were treated on Rev, the whole spec is due for a rework, but sadly our spirits will forever be dancing orange Charr :/

yev3UP9.jpg?1This is a spirit we deserve!

@Elric.4713 said:

@"Scoobaniec.9561" said:Spirits.. meh. I want Kalla to behave like a true charr. Go all in and stomp. Tbh i feel like rev should be focused more around condi than power to make him different from warrior/guardian. Basically a heavy necro death knight type.

Spirits were a major part of the profession Revenant is heavily inspired by, the Ritualist. Also Rev being focused more on condi makes no sense, you already have the option to choose the way you want to play as with the every other profession.But going back to spirits, I find it dissapointing how they were treated on Rev, the whole spec is due for a rework, but sadly our spirits will forever be dancing orange Charr :/

yev3UP9.jpg?1

This is a spirit we deserve!

You think? Dervish sounds much closer to me than ritualist. They were channeling the power of gods, rev channel the power of "legends"

Archived