Wow those top three!

ok, this is complicated, so grab a chair, a pencil and be ready for the intensive lesson:

First, you grab a person who isn't brain dead and you duoQ with them.Make sure you do it at off-peak hours.Bonus points for playing FB + scourage, or sidenodder with a +1 like thief or rev.????BAM! All you have to do at that point is never play alone, or any other time but off-peak hours.All thanks to Anet allowing these stuff to happen: https://imgur.com/F0VrrUg

@"Fortus.6175" said:ok, this is complicated, so grab a chair, a pencil and be ready for the intensive lesson:

First, you grab a person who isn't brain dead and you duoQ with them.Make sure you do it at off-peak hours.Bonus points for playing FB + scourage, or sidenodder with a +1 like thief or rev.????BAM! All you have to do at that point is never play alone, or any other time but off-peak hours.All thanks to Anet allowing these stuff to happen: https://imgur.com/F0VrrUg

You forgot to add if you want top 10 then you must do that but also have a alt account that is ranked up to play ranked so you and a buddy or a few can trade wins. While off hours just go on a voice chat and time to all click the ranked button at the same time to chance same game with multiple people. If you are on a alt and go against buddies then just walk around the map for the game or "afk"

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:

@"Fortus.6175" said:ok, this is complicated, so grab a chair, a pencil and be ready for the intensive lesson:

First, you grab a person who isn't brain dead and you duoQ with them.Make sure you do it at off-peak hours.Bonus points for playing FB + scourage, or sidenodder with a +1 like thief or rev.????BAM! All you have to do at that point is never play alone, or any other time but off-peak hours.All thanks to Anet allowing these stuff to happen:

You forgot to add if you want top 10 then you must do that but also have a alt account that is ranked up to play ranked so you and a buddy or a few can trade wins. While off hours just go on a voice chat and time to all click the ranked button at the same time to chance same game with multiple people. If you are on a alt and go against buddies then just walk around the map for the game or "afk"

Dunning Kruger

@Ryan.9387 said:For some reference r1 atm is a rev who is duoing with a static discharge holo.

That's how they do mostly. Stack classes capable of high damage & chain CC and farm the other 99% of uncoordinated players.

Nahnah you and the OP got it all wrong. DuoQ at the highest levels promotes "team play" and "being social." Don't even mention TeamQ though! That isn't a real concept, and if you happen across their streams and the other Legend they're stacking with doesn't happen to be talking at the time, then it's because their mom is vacuuming so their mic is muted. NOT because it creates a huge skill-gap between them and the other 8 players in the match that they don't even have to communicate to socially farm- I mean, compete in a fair manner. How dare!

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

@Ryan.9387 said:For some reference r1 atm is a rev who is duoing with a static discharge holo.

That's how they do mostly. Stack classes capable of high damage & chain CC and farm the other 99% of uncoordinated players.

First, you grab a person who isn't brain dead and you duoQ with them.Make sure you do it at off-peak hours.Bonus points for playing FB + scourage, or sidenodder with a +1 like thief or rev.????BAM! All you have to do at that point is never play alone, or any other time but off-peak hours.All thanks to Anet allowing these stuff to happen:

Nahnah you and the OP got it all wrong. DuoQ at the highest levels promotes "team play" and "being social." Don't even mention TeamQ though! That isn't a real concept, and if you happen across their streams and the other Legend they're stacking with doesn't happen to be talking at the time, then it's because their mom is vacuuming so their mic is muted. NOT because it creates a huge skill-gap between them and the other 8 players in the match that they don't even have to communicate to socially farm- I mean,
compete
in a fair manner. How dare!

I lol'd.

Honestly Anet dropped the ball with ranked by not making it true SoloQ.

They had this AWFUL system called dynamic queue before that people ABSOLUTELY HATED it, other than premades of course, they were having a nice time beating uncoordinated clucks all day every day. Instead they kept that dynamic queue, but reduced party size.

I get it, they want "friends" to play together in a "social MMO", or for PvPers to bring their PvE friends and play together so that they were not thrown alone to ranked.

I get it, I really do, and I also understand that top 25 is usually the same people (many of which are alts), and I also know that they are a small percentage of the population, I get it, I get it. But Anet does not get it, that the competitive nature of people is a thing too. I dont have the time to compete in AT, I want to PvP, but I want equal grounds. It is so discouraging to fight the system rather than the people. For every friend a PvPer brings over from PvE, how many soloQ PvErs are leaving because they dont like being farmed? Does Anet not see the repercussions of this on the long run?! How they cant see past their nose just baffles me.

Worst part is that feedback on the forums goes nowhere, as far as I can tell this place is simply a "pillow" for us players to vent out, nothing more. Makes me question my sanity coming here and still hope something is being taken out of all this.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:

yes im afraid its this with Discord 1 team duo for win the other duo goes alt accounts plays very good with u and let u win when against u

@JayAction.9056 said:

Dunning Kruger

You hyped yourself so much for playing Death Knight during Wrath of the Lich King when that class in that era is an easy pick for most overpowered any class has ever been in World of Warcraft's history.

Archived