wvw {PRAE}

fluffy.6301

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:Comments like these are why I don't bother anymore. Bunch of salty kittens

Is it bad that I make cheesy puns when I fight people in your guild in WvW? Like a constant bad dad joke :p

When we claim smc we refer to it as Hunt Castle, but invert the first letters. Our GM is female though so you thinking it, is racist.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:Comments like these are why I don't bother anymore. Bunch of salty kittens

Is it bad that I make cheesy puns when I fight people in your guild in WvW? Like a constant bad dad joke :p

When we claim smc we refer to it as Hunt Castle, but invert the first letters. Our GM is female though so you thinking it, is racist.

It shall be known to me as Hunt Castle while I am trying to take it...until it flips :p

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

It shall be known to me as Hunt Castle while I am trying to take it...until it flips :p

And our hunt will castle you as you do so.

I'm assuming you got the joke xD

@LetoII.3782 said:

Oh yes I do lol.What about those in ABL I find? Anything special about ABL to you guys/gals?

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

Oh yes I do lol.What about those in ABL I find? Anything special about ABL to you guys/gals?

What is borderlansIs that the awful place Indo made us live for the first five years of the game? The sound is vaguely familiar...

@LetoII.3782 said:

You should change your guild name to TRMP and call it Trump Tower

@Acheron.4731 said:

Wouldn't that make more sense for a tower?

@LetoII.3782 said:

I still see some of ya's running in ABL.

NEED MOAR ROAMER/SMALL SCALE FIGHTS!

@LetoII.3782 said:

no...........

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

I still see some of ya's running in ABL.

NEED MOAR ROAMER/SMALL SCALE FIGHTS!

Stop giving away my secrets, gaawsh.But yeah, it's mostly a body count thing. I'd rather play Total Warhammer than wait for evildoers to evildo in my general vicinity. And there's always doers to do by CH