New Mount Idea: Dolphin

Justine.6351

Since we can't use Warclaw on water I think it would be cool of we could ride Dolphins there. Would be fun in Alpine Bl but also still usable in Desert BL and Ebg.

1) ride dolphins on water.2) evasive leap forward with a burst of speed.3) dive deep underwater dismounting from your dolphin.4) gain a fishing line that when cast will hook enemy dolphin riders and pull them off their mounts.5) shoot laserbeams from your dolphins eyes that do heavy damage to golems and siege.

Why not put floaters on warclaw or make warclaw amphibious like how golems are.If you are curious, WvW has 1 dolphin already. The dolphins name is Ekko and it is south of red bl garri between it and the ruin. Also, if any of you are old enough to remember, it's a possible reference to ecco the dolphin on sega megadrive, I still have it somewhere I think.

@Hannelore.8153 said:So... Basically just a Skimmer that can dive, has a custom skin and is WvW-exclusive? (I realise this is satire..)

@Justine.6351 said:Since we can't use Warclaw on water I think it would be cool of we could ride Dolphins there. Would be fun in Alpine Bl but also still usable in Desert BL and Ebg.

1) ride dolphins on water.2) evasive leap forward with a burst of speed.3) dive deep underwater dismounting from your dolphin.4) gain a fishing line that when cast will hook enemy dolphin riders and pull them off their mounts.5) shoot laserbeams from your dolphins eyes that do heavy damage to golems and siege.

Just as long as in PvE it moves at 1/10th the speed of the skimmer, gets no lasers, no fishing line, and only one dodge.

That way we can enjoy the salty tears of skin chasers who can’t figure out why it won’t do the fun stuff in PvE even though it’s a WvW Mount.

?