Banner stomp blocked by AEGIS

Lighter.5631

@Lighter.5631 said:

@"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:Well it isn't unblockable so what were you expecting?e.

wow bro, you are so smart man, i would never realize its blockable without your comment, it's not like my banner was just blocked and even made a thread about it or anything, thanks for enlightening my dumb soul man.

I suspect you should focus more on this part: "so what were you expecting?". Nobody doubts you know it now, the question was why would you think it works differently :dizzy:

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

@"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:Well it isn't unblockable so what were you expecting?e.

wow bro, you are so smart man, i would never realize its blockable without your comment, it's not like my banner was just blocked and even made a thread about it or anything, thanks for enlightening my dumb soul man.

I suspect you should focus more on this part: "so what were you expecting?". Nobody doubts you know it now, the question was why would you think it works differently :dizzy:

Indeed.

@Lighter.5631 said:Bruh, my battle banner stomp was blocked by AEGIS.Blocked by a single PASSIVE AEGIS PROC

also banner doesnt work if u don't have LoS with your target, basically even if the target is in AoE it still won't trigger

It's crap, isn't it? Just because players are ignorant of the rules involved in the deployment of specific utilities like the banners, doesn't mean educating them makes the problem go away. Clearly, the finish from banner needs to be unblockable. Deploying the banner is risky, as it takes 2 seconds to channel and can easily be interrupted, just like a standard stomp. The LOS thing is just lazy. There is probably no valid reason why this isn't working. Fix the broken mechanics and we can all move on to more important things.