Game Update Notes: December 3, 2019 - Page 6 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Game Update Notes: December 3, 2019

12346>

Comments

  • Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2019

    @Odik.4587 said:

    @Aeolus.3615 said:

    @Odik.4587 said:

    @Aeolus.3615 said:
    Just macro mirage, ur personal skill will be increased 300%.
    Behave like a lamer, u will be very effective if u play towards low effort builds that can be macroed.

    Macro's on mesmer burst? Pressing 3 buttons one after another ... need a macros.... rip brain cells.

    Macro + wpe, u would surprised how many are using it not only for mesmers.

    Gw2 needs no brain cells for a player to look like an amazing player, reason pvp players halve no credit like gw1 pvp players had.

    Who even need macros in this casual game? What is hard to that can make you use it? How can you prove they actually use macros? If you could, wouldnt they be banned?

    It’s a simple low skill casual game that helps players on offense, and who would care if they are doing that if the ladder itself it is a complete joke?
    Btw players glitching LoS, as some dev said on the old forum, “as players improving themselves”.

    U can do anything in this game w/o being punished, just don’t abuse it.

  • Odik.4587Odik.4587 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Aeolus.3615 said:

    @Odik.4587 said:

    @Aeolus.3615 said:

    @Odik.4587 said:

    @Aeolus.3615 said:
    Just macro mirage, ur personal skill will be increased 300%.
    Behave like a lamer, u will be very effective if u play towards low effort builds that can be macroed.

    Macro's on mesmer burst? Pressing 3 buttons one after another ... need a macros.... rip brain cells.

    Macro + wpe, u would surprised how many are using it not only for mesmers.

    Gw2 needs no brain cells for a player to look like an amazing player, reason pvp players halve no credit like gw1 pvp players had.

    Who even need macros in this casual game? What is hard to that can make you use it? How can you prove they actually use macros? If you could, wouldnt they be banned?

    It’s a simple low skill casual game that helps players on offense, and who would care if they are doing that if the ladder itself it is a complete joke?
    ** Btw players glitching LoS, as some dev said on the old forum, “as players improving themselves”.**

    U can do anything in this game w/o being punished, just don’t abuse it.

    What is this? Never heard of since I didnt play for a long time xD
    (im just looking at the forum just to kill time :P)

  • would still be op, like swap for dagger for mobility then swap to focus for combat, or like staff for team fight and sword focus for duels

    True, but if they are caught up in combat with the wrong weapon, they really cannot do much. It is like a double edged sword.

  • @Zetsuei.8942 said:
    It doesn't matter how many times you buff shades for Scourges, the player not being considered a shade limits what the class can do in every aspect of the game. No other class has to jump through so many hoops just to access their offensive/defensive potential. Imagine if banners/druid spirits had a circular range of 300 and you only got those buffs if you're standing on top of them. Before you do any more changes to shades you need to revert the last nerf and go from there.

    Apparently they decided to ADD more nerfs this time around as well, so I doubt they will be fixing anything soon. Sign of a dying game IMO - this sort of philosophy is clearly meant to make people play musical chairs with character types and equipment to generate sales, but most gamers are getting wise to the psychological manipulation by game companies and tend to just quit instead.

  • Ghos.1326Ghos.1326 Member ✭✭✭

    @Spook.5847 said:

    @Zetsuei.8942 said:
    It doesn't matter how many times you buff shades for Scourges, the player not being considered a shade limits what the class can do in every aspect of the game. No other class has to jump through so many hoops just to access their offensive/defensive potential. Imagine if banners/druid spirits had a circular range of 300 and you only got those buffs if you're standing on top of them. Before you do any more changes to shades you need to revert the last nerf and go from there.

    Apparently they decided to ADD more nerfs this time around as well, so I doubt they will be fixing anything soon. Sign of a dying game IMO - this sort of philosophy is clearly meant to make people play musical chairs with character types and equipment to generate sales, but most gamers are getting wise to the psychological manipulation by game companies and tend to just quit instead.

    I don't agree with your statement that adding nerfs is the sign of a dying game.
    Powercreep is running rampant right now. The nerfs serve to alleviate this, and hopefully get rid of it.

    The greatest enemy to improvement, is ignorance. But the desire to learn will cast ignorance into the fire.

  • Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ghos.1326 said:

    @Spook.5847 said:

    @Zetsuei.8942 said:
    It doesn't matter how many times you buff shades for Scourges, the player not being considered a shade limits what the class can do in every aspect of the game. No other class has to jump through so many hoops just to access their offensive/defensive potential. Imagine if banners/druid spirits had a circular range of 300 and you only got those buffs if you're standing on top of them. Before you do any more changes to shades you need to revert the last nerf and go from there.

    Apparently they decided to ADD more nerfs this time around as well, so I doubt they will be fixing anything soon. Sign of a dying game IMO - this sort of philosophy is clearly meant to make people play musical chairs with character types and equipment to generate sales, but most gamers are getting wise to the psychological manipulation by game companies and tend to just quit instead.

    I don't agree with your statement that adding nerfs is the sign of a dying game.
    Powercreep is running rampant right now. The nerfs serve to alleviate this, and hopefully get rid of it.

    People love to play and fight non gimmick builds, make them look good.

  • Sobx.1758Sobx.1758 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ghos.1326 said:

    @Spook.5847 said:

    @Zetsuei.8942 said:
    It doesn't matter how many times you buff shades for Scourges, the player not being considered a shade limits what the class can do in every aspect of the game. No other class has to jump through so many hoops just to access their offensive/defensive potential. Imagine if banners/druid spirits had a circular range of 300 and you only got those buffs if you're standing on top of them. Before you do any more changes to shades you need to revert the last nerf and go from there.

    Apparently they decided to ADD more nerfs this time around as well, so I doubt they will be fixing anything soon. Sign of a dying game IMO - this sort of philosophy is clearly meant to make people play musical chairs with character types and equipment to generate sales, but most gamers are getting wise to the psychological manipulation by game companies and tend to just quit instead.

    I don't agree with your statement that adding nerfs is the sign of a dying game.
    Powercreep is running rampant right now. The nerfs serve to alleviate this, and hopefully get rid of it.

    Seriously, people kept complaining about power creep and some of the especs being too strong compared to the core ones, but now bringing them back in line is suddenly "a sign of a dying game"? I'm confused about his logic.