Request - Slumbering versions of aurora, vision and coalescence. Switching states.

First off I would like to thank anet for allowing us to keep the effect of the 2 new legendary trinkets off. Its a great QOL feature for those who enjoy legendary gear but dont want the effects.

I would also like to ask that slumbering versions of aurora vision and coalescence be added to the game. While I dont mind the first 2 stacking effects, I cant stand the third and it leaves me not using my legendary items on my main characters, kinda defeating the point of them.

Following this, I ask that another recipe for legendary trinkets be added, to turn them off again, eg back into slumbering state. This includes the 2 new legendary trinkets.While sometimes I might enjoy having a big ball following me, It would get tiring after a long time and its a shame I cant choose to turn it off when needed. I would be ok with the recipes to turn them off being similar in cost to awakening them.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:There shouldn't be a null version. There should be a check box.

Id also perfer a checkbox but since the new legendary trinkets dont use it and instead use recipes, I think its pretty unlikely we will get one for technical reasons. Thats why I think there is a better chance of getting it by requesting slumbering versions.

@zombyturtle.5980 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:There shouldn't be a null version. There should be a check box.

Id also perfer a checkbox but since the new legendary trinkets dont use it and instead use recipes, I think its pretty unlikely we will get one for technical reasons. Thats why I think there is a better chance of getting it by requesting slumbering versions.

Lets all just hope the recipe is not a rare drop like the invisible boots skin

Null version, check box, wardrobe transmution, even a slash command; I'd take either variant as long as long as I get rid of the visual noise.

More importantly: There should be reasonably affordable recipes 'noisy version -> slumbering one' for each legendary trinket.