When is the next Living World chapter planned to be released?

TheQuickFox.3826

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:November according to todays announcement. Although epsidoes are gone and we have chapters now

Wonder if there will be new maps... will have to wait and see from the trailer.

If this is a continuation of the saga then we’ll see a new map with the next
episode
chapter.

Yeah wonder if it’s going to be in smaller chunks then before.

@Tyson.5160 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:November according to todays announcement. Although epsidoes are gone and we have chapters now

Wonder if there will be new maps... will have to wait and see from the trailer.

If this is a continuation of the saga then we’ll see a new map with the next
episode
chapter.

Yeah wonder if it’s going to be in smaller chunks then before.

The cadence they’re showing is the same cadence that they advertised for the four episodes so far.

We’ll likely continue to get half a map with each release along with enough grindy achievements as if it were a full episode from LS3 or LS4.

The story will likely still be minimal with a full instance at the beginning of the “chapter”, filler in between having us to map events, and then a final story instance.

@Fenella.2634 said:

@Nazarick.9653 said:No new maps at all, just invasions in existing ones.I wouldn't be too surprised, I still hope there will be more than just invasions. In the original LS5 trailer centaurs were suggested to be kind of important, they surely won't just drop half of their planned-out storyline midway through? I hope?

Seeing the disappointed towards Season 5 and how people felt about the lack of a third expansion (which Arenanet was against developing at that time), I would actually be surprised if Champions will not feel as rushed and underdeveloped as episodes 2, 3 and 4.

After all, most of their resources should be devoted to what many players actually want: the next expansion