world boss - multi mapping advantage is not fair for all players!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@finkle.9513 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:I dont see how this is unfair?And also like the first reply said, 2 x 0 is still zero. And that's what you will get this event.

good top end pc = fast loadsold slow pc = no loads

fast loads - 5 boxs per bossslow loads - 1 box per boss

rich get richer... simply not fair!

Your PC can be as fast or as slow as you like, but if a map is capped you ain't getting in.. as for AB meta I am pretty sure that change related to the boss chest and the AMG. You can still swap map and run looting chests in the rooms, at least the lower chests.. I've done that few times of late.Just cos you run on a steam engine and I run on a jet plane does not make it unfair it just comes down to personal circumstance and choice.As for your maths regarding pc's.. wanna show us the maths for that, cos no matter what system you run there are always things happening that can affect your load times.. I can map port to AB 3times and get 3 different load times dues to traffic, background stuff, server glitches .. etc, etc, etc.Your claim of unfairness around a bonus chest that drops nada for nada just sounds a little to errm .. school playground imo.

Think most ppl (including myself) dun really care about this event being multimapped because 5x0=0, but we gotta remember that this is the pioneer event of this series, and that they might make it non-0 in future.

If that were the case, I do think multi-map should be discouraged, simply because the rewards for an event will be balanced based on avg loot per player (multi and non-multi, and this is impt) , and with plausibly improved revamped rewards, it would mean that players who cannot and/or do not wish to multi are effectively penalised.

Nothing to do with social class or spending power or equal 'rights' , there's just no reason for a game event meant for enjoyment to be less fun for a significant group of people. And anyone in that disadvantaged group is likely to not enjoy the disadvantage.

I get that ppl like to farm multimaps, but that can be restricted to content intended for outright farming. What's wrong with just relaxing on a world boss chain on single instances while getting (improved) bonus rewards? They removed the multimaps meteor farming too, rather quickly, back then. Ah, that was nice money...