Can we please tune the Requiem flare down?

Requiem armor was a fun collection, and it's armor is very well designed.But my main gripe is how bright the aura is.It's waaaay too bright, I can barely see my physique anymore.I can't even tell me own facial features, or the design of the weapons I'm holding anymore. Even my backpack is faded into the living torch I've become.I think if we tone down the shine by 75% it's still a very shiny armor. And much more usuable.Please, anet.If not, can you at least at a second set of the same skins with the wardrobe that unlocks along it, with<75% of the glow?

again, I love the design, and I'd hate the over-shine to be the reason it'd become unusable...

@Vavume.8065 said:

But my main gripe is how bright the aura is.

Then don't use a bright dye in the aura slot... try using a shadow dye or something, they are far more muted.

Exactly what I was going to suggest. The same thing works with a lot of glow effects - dye it a dark or dull colour and it's a lot less blinding, some can be almost completely hidden, like the glow/particle effect on the winter monarch outfit or the cloud around primeval mounts. I've not tried with the requiem armour but I'd be surprised if changing the dye can't at least tone it down.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:

But my main gripe is how bright the aura is.

Then don't use a bright dye in the aura slot... try using a shadow dye or something, they are far more muted.

Exactly what I was going to suggest. The same thing works with a lot of glow effects - dye it a dark or dull colour and it's a lot less blinding, some can be almost completely hidden, like the glow/particle effect on the winter monarch outfit or the cloud around primeval mounts. I've not tried with the requiem armour but I'd be surprised if changing the dye can't at least tone it down.

Blasphemy! You'll be excommunicated from the Church of Permafrost.

Also not as significantly different as you might think ...ImgurPermafrost and Shadow Abyss.