Do you guys actually use Jade Spheres? (PvP)

Lethion.8745

No, not really, if it moves with players (or if you want skill element, you can move like Ventari tablet) may be, but it does not even cover the node....

Only thing it will useful static PVE Boss I think, some kind of a super tank, who can tank, distribure buffs and heals (dumping quickness, regen/healing,protection,might is 9s rotation/intervals), celestial super tank which is blasting water fields with Secpter/Focus to heal(that kit has 7/8 blast finishers ;))....

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, posthumecaver.6473 said:

No, not really, if it moves with players (or if you want skill element, you can move like Ventari tablet) may be, but it does not even cover the node....

Only thing it will useful static PVE Boss I think, some kind of a super tank, who can tank, distribure buffs and heals (dumping quickness, regen/healing,protection,might is 9s rotation/intervals), celestial super tank which is blasting water fields with Secpter/Focus to heal(that kit has 7/8 blast finishers ;))....

I tried it as super tank in pve....But I die so much...The rev spec was more tanky than my bunker ele.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I use it occasionally in pvp as a combo field when fire field is off-CD and I need a field to keep my aura-spam via combo train going on my d/d or d/f builds. I don't really care which field it is, at the end of the day it could just be "nameless combo field" that allows me to blast/leap/projectile finisher on. I guess the boons to dropping it on-point are a nice addition to what elemental attunement gives.

People blast water fields for healing in many classes, so at minimum it shouldn't be hard for a catalyst to blast their water field for an extra heal.

Earth is a poison field, and poison is useful in a number of ways, especially covering downs.

I'm not saying that the combo field is amazing, but there should be some uses.

I mentioned it in the feedback thread, but why not have multiple wells? Anet could change the numbers around so it's easier to build up energy and rather than cooldowns, the wells dissipate on their own. 15 seconds maybe. 

Catalyst could be about building up energy constantly to create another well. Consistently having 2-3 wells going at once would be way easier/fun. Kinda like an Ele version of Scourge

6 hours ago, Stallic.2397 said:

I mentioned it in the feedback thread, but why not have multiple wells? Anet could change the numbers around so it's easier to build up energy and rather than cooldowns, the wells dissipate on their own. 15 seconds maybe. 

Catalyst could be about building up energy constantly to create another well. Consistently having 2-3 wells going at once would be way easier/fun. Kinda like an Ele version of Scourge

We have a scourge already. It's time to be more creative on Ele. 

I wish they did like a true master of the elements like the last airbender, that's the ultimate Ele ❤️