What content will I do as a healing druid?

AppleSauce.4578

12 hours ago, Lazze.9870 said:

Raids and strike missions, off-meta in fractals. Open world trains.

Basically PvE. Even Anet themselves has, indirectly by ways of balance, made it pretty clear that they don't want druid as a healer/support in PvP or WvW.

Funnily enough during HoT interviews they stated druid could carry squads on their backs and stuff on WvW xD

Mate play whatever you like and enjoy the game. I mean any class or build can be fun. Maybe forget about pvp with non-meta specs + builds because the hate can be great. Other than that, if you like what you play u will probably become better, and being good at something (eve if its not the most famous/wanted thing) makes you good to have and u will feel welcomed. I mean I have ran some weird staff in the past in both high level fractals and in wvw and even in some raids and because i learnt well my class and build before i rush in I never had any complains. On the contrary, I had a lot of appraisals. 

9 hours ago, Lazze.9870 said:

Funny how they turned a different HoT spec into the most busted healer/cleanser instead.

I've run in spvp druid as healer and annoyed enemy teams by standing on top of one of the flag areas and heal my entire group and helping them. If i was successful, it would annoy them and push them back.

13 hours ago, Magnuzone.8395 said:

Pretty much not wanted anywhere in wvw and only useable as an annoying keep tagger.

You have better immob spam than the immobbeast that several groups run, and the additional heal and cleanses are more valueable than the ineffecient damage a soulbeast is able to output in large scale fights.

It's not "needed" nor can it replace a heal scrapper, but that doesn't mean it has no value.

Edited by Lazze.9870