I guess the engineer didn't deserve a teaser?

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

34 minutes ago, Gorani.7205 said:

https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/1449385627145756676

Either a 2nd Necro Elite or "Jade Tech Engi" got a change from the usual brownish trademark colour. 🙂

the mace looks to be in the left hand. an off hand weapon for engineer, hmmm. that would lock us with a mainhand pistol

• Sad 1

Probably trying to keep it interesting for the engineere. Since it is the most unique spec - compared to GW1. (I see a lot of other professions from GW1 mixed into the other GW2 specs/classes. But engineer is the most different.)

I hoped for staff - since we already do have only a low amount of weapons (compared to other classes ... okay we have kits I know) and it would look good to have a huge mechanical thing as special skin (like the Fix-R-Upper for the hammer).

Mace ... hm would be weird. Especially as for the possible combinations. (Shield still possible there though. But I really would not like to use pistol + a new off-hand weapon.)

Actually ... maybe a scepter that looks like a mace? (And some pet class where the thing is kinda ... like the magical scepters for ele - a remote control thing for the mechanical pet with additional skills 1-3 for some "nano bot" attack stuff or something like that lol.)

Edited by Luthan.5236

49 minutes ago, Luthan.5236 said:

Probably trying to keep it interesting for the engineere. Since it is the most unique spec - compared to GW1. (I see a lot of other professions from GW1 mixed into the other GW2 specs/classes. But engineer is the most different.)

I hoped for staff - since we already do have only a low amount of weapons (compared to other classes ... okay we have kits I know) and it would look good to have a huge mechanical thing as special skin (like the Fix-R-Upper for the hammer).

Mace ... hm would be weird. Especially as for the possible combinations. (Shield still possible there though. But I really would not like to use pistol + a new off-hand weapon.)

Actually ... maybe a scepter that looks like a mace? (And some pet class where the thing is kinda ... like the magical scepters for ele - a remote control thing for the mechanical pet with additional skills 1-3 for some "nano bot" attack stuff or something like that lol.)

It is almost guaranteed to be a mace. There has been a datamine which said that engineer will get mace and it has been 100% correct on the weapons of every other class, so it seems that the datamine was indeed legit.

• Like 1