Light Puzzles Broken

The light puzzle mirror east of the "Still Waters Speaking" POI is broken, specifically when trying to use it for the "Mystery of the Bjora Marches" puzzle. I have tried a number of times now, and the light bounces off the mirror, only to collide with the frame, making it impossible to solve. 

I have submitted a bug report, and others on the map have claimed similar issues with the same mirror. Just posting it here in case anyone else has encountered the same problem

• Like 2

I have encountered that issue twice lately as well. On the same spot, same mirror. It sometime works, and sometime not. More often not. I couldn't find what made the difference. 

Anytime it started doing that, my sole recourse was to relog. I managed to complete it on a skyscale by constantly rushing ahead of the light and turning the mirror in advance (and crossing my fingers). Something is definitely wrong with that specific mirror.

• Like 1

I now encountered the same problem while doing the "Mystery of Drakkar" light puzzle. 

I also encountered another interesting bug while doing the "Mystery of the Raven Gate Ruins". The first mirror reflected the light even while facing away from the light. in fact it did not matter how I turned the mirror it kept reflecting the light. 

These Mirror Puzzles have always been buggy. Im really annoyed they added them as part of the return. When they first added them to the game I was hot to explore them and figure them out but so many would bug that I just washed my hands of them and left Borja then eventually grew to hate icebrood saga as a whole.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Moradorin.6217 said:

These Mirror Puzzles have always been buggy. Im really annoyed they added them as part of the return. When they first added them to the game I was hot to explore them and figure them out but so many would bug that I just washed my hands of them and left Borja then eventually grew to hate icebrood saga as a whole.

Then do the strike and skip light puzzles.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

These are still very buggy. For the Lighting the Way map long puzzle, at least two of the mirrors eventually reset when you leave them alone. The lights stop coming altogether at some point, though I'm not sure if this is because a mirror earlier in the chain resets or what.

Edit: I was able to complete it by NOT setting a mirror. When I arrived it was already reflecting light correctly, even though it was not set at the correct angle. I did not interact and continued the puzzle, and everything else worked correctly.

Edited by Halcyon.7352