Question about legendary armory

LucianDK.8615

From what Ive understood, you need aquire additional copies of a legendary if you want to use more of them

So a revenant would for his main set would need 2x bolt if wanting a legendary in main and offhand for the conivience of free statchanging.  So you could just buy an additional bolt on tp, since you can only craft 1

But how does it work with gen2 legendaries? Since they are bound.  Like if wanting 2x shining blades.

Edit: Forgot to mention that even for gen2 legendaries it says you can unlock additional copies.

Edited by LucianDK.8615
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, LucianDK.8615 said:

From what Ive understood, you need aquire additional copies of a legendary if you want to use more of them

So a revenant would for his main set would need 2x bolt if wanting a legendary in main and offhand for the conivience of free statchanging.  So you could just buy an additional bolt on tp, since you can only craft 1

But how does it work with gen2 legendaries? Since they are bound.  Like if wanting 2x shining blades.

Edit: Forgot to mention that even for gen2 legendaries it says you can unlock additional copies.

Once you go through the collections for Gen 2 precursors, you unlock each tier's chest for purchase at Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbes.  This lets you craft multiples of the precursor, which is the only thing tied to achievements.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another minor thing to mention- if you visualy want 2 shining blades and the convenience of legendary weapons, you can also craft 1 shining blade and 1 bolt and use the shining blade skin on bolt. Should be cheaper than crafting 2 shining blades and you get an additional skin unlocked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Right and, at least some times, needing a 2nd 1hs is pretty low priority. I have armor done, trinkets and just over a half dozen weapons and that actually covers my toons pretty well. On renegade I use 21hs but I just carry a few spare swords to swap into off hand depending which stat I need. Some day I might make a 2nd 1hs, but I would do that after making any other legendary weapons I think I would make use of since I have one at this point. Others may want 2 swords bad enough. I don't think it should be a high priority for most. Basically, after runes and sigils I will make more weapons cause its all that will be left.

Edited by Moradorin.6217
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Alric.5078 said:

I have a question too. Can i equip the same legendary weapon with two (or more) different characters, or giving it to one character means taking it away from the one who held it before? 

As soon as it's unlocked in the armory, you can equip the legendary on every char you have and in every equipment template at the same time (you can also use different stats, skins and upgrades in every template).

But you can use every unlocked legendary only once per template. So, if you e.g. need a sword in the main and offhand for a build, you have to add two legendary swords into the armory.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Schimmi.6872 said:

As soon as it's unlocked in the armory, you can equip the legendary on every char you have and in every equipment template at the same time (you can also use different stats, skins and upgrades in every template).

But you can use every unlocked legendary only once per template. So, if you e.g. need a sword in the main and offhand for a build, you have to add two legendary swords into the armory.

Got it. Thanks for the info. 🙂

• Like 1