Warclaw Frontline Mount Pack

EpicName.4523

Ah, here we come again with the mount skins. I already made a post some time ago how poorly the mount skins were handled, but this time Anet did a whoopsie that will hurt their pocket, not mine. 

Warclaw Frontline Mount Pack. Five skins. For the same mount. 2000 gems. Why?

Who in their right mind would buy five skins for the same mount? Give me the option to get one at a reasonable price and you will have a customer. Sell me the one I want + four others and no sale for you. It's not a rant, really, but the one who chose to sell these skins in that particular way should really find another job... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

If they sold them individually they would cost 1,200 gems each, so it wouldn't be much of a saving.

I bought the pack because I didn't have any other warclaw skins and I liked 2 in the pack (I think I waited until it was discounted but I can't remember for sure), I've ended up using all of them except the cheetah one with the weird neck.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, EpicName.4523 said:

Ah, here we come again with the mount skins. I already made a post some time ago how poorly the mount skins were handled, but this time Anet did a whoopsie that will hurt their pocket, not mine. 

Warclaw Frontline Mount Pack. Five skins. For the same mount. 2000 gems. Why?

Who in their right mind would buy five skins for the same mount? Give me the option to get one at a reasonable price and you will have a customer. Sell me the one I want + four others and no sale for you. It's not a rant, really, but the one who chose to sell these skins in that particular way should really find another job... 

You are not the target audience for this mount pack then are you?

I know quite a few WvW players who bought the pack. 

• Like 1

They released this set back a week or so after they added the warclaw to the game. At that time it had no other mount skins so I'd say it was a sensible and lucrative decision. 

They did a similar thing when the skyscale was released. 

Also it was 40% off during the summer, which meant you got 5 skins for 1200 gems, pretty good value for anyone who got it then.

Edited by Pifil.5193
  • Like 3