Most fun group content?

Mell.4873

I used to love fractals but with the horrible meta I don't enjoy them any more and even hate them at the moment.
I have though been really enjoying Dragonfall and Thunderhead meta, especially with a small group.

The only other group content i like is bounties since i can duel them with my mirage and live though a lot of the mechanics.

Any other recommendations?

Edited by Mell.4873

3 minutes ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

What's the matter?  You don't like playing firebrand, renegade, or scourge like everybody else?

Dude exactly and i have complained about the meta and all people say is join it or get good.
I mean if I could get the same dps as scourge or firebrand then i guess everyone else would too but they don't. Everyone plays firebrand, renegade, or scourge for a reason.

10 minutes ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

WvW.  Where else can you take out the days frustrations on another player?  
🙂

I like longbow ranger but i'm waiting for virtuoso since i love blowing up Zergs at range. It's like playing first person shooter some times, downing a player and Barrage their corpse while using weapon swaps + Quick Draw to get 9 second cooldown on Barrage.

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Can you not team up in a Guild where meta doesn’t matter? When I was in a guild, we played what we enjoyed.

Strikes are enjoyable in my opinion, although you might find the same issue. 

If you like Dragonfall, Drizzlewood would seem a perfect choice

Most of my guilds follow the meta for t4s but I do enjoy newbie runs. No one really plays strikes they are about as popular as raids in most of my guilds.