Where will you take your turtle for a test drive?

I'll test it here for a day to see if how much loot it can get without getting pulled by ibogas.
Mass Turtle army farming bombardment... Lets Go!

PS: Sorry to some that I think I popped their balloons. But Im just being.... again brutally honest.

Edited by Norbe.7630
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

We need this kind of thing on mounts. We already have it on Silverwastes, tons of them, though not on mounts yet.
When i saw the livestream that the dev runs around in circles, this video came to my mind the first time.

Edited by Norbe.7630
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

You would not be able to take the Siege Turtle far in the Boiling Sea, as the Siege Turtle can only walk on the bottom, and the bottom of the Boiling Sea is out-of-bounds.  

Been a while, I thought there was a bottom to it. Is there not a bottom? I got underneath the map in Dragon's Stand once and found a legit bottom with my skimmer once.

5 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Been a while, I thought there was a bottom to it. Is there not a bottom? I got underneath the map in Dragon's Stand once and found a legit bottom with my skimmer once.

Yes, there is a bottom; but, when you go to it you get a message, 'Return back or ...something (I don't remember)'.  I didn't return fast enough, and died (on the bottom). 

I want to take it to the Straights of Devastation and Bloodtide Coast. Those two zones have some interesting underwater terrain that I want to try navigating upon the turtle. They also come equipped with enemies and underwater events. Sadly, the base game has the best underwater decorations. Newer zones, like the Sandswept Isle, are lacking the same level of inspiration. You can tell that Orr had a lot of love put into it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1