queue pops don´t work

Did you perhaps maptravel inbetween? I read in another post that to the person posting this appeared to be the suspected cause (though that was only one person, so could very well be coincidence).

Edited by Gode Fridus.5607
Someone else by now posted that this also occurred when staying on the same map.

That happened to me as well. I was in my home borderlands and queued for EB, got a notification that I could go, there, clicked the 'travel' button and instead got told the map was full and I was now 8th in the queue.

Luckily it worked the second time, but from what other people were saying it's pure luck whether it works or not.

yep bugs bugs bugs... had that happen to me as well earlier. After joining wvw, then server reset, then getting kicked from server, had to wait a third time in an hour long 28 person queue, when it popped this time and i hit travel i got to immediately sit through a 17 person queue for a 4rth time instead of entering wvw. Finally i got in and after 2 mins got kicked again (my internet/other browser tabs were fine however) and got to sit in the queue again for a 5th time in a 5 person queue.

I never got a "full" message though just instantly requeued.

This time i stayed in the game, but noticed a small laggy area around  the south camp on Desert BL where i got kicked once earlier.

Edited by Kelly.7019