WvW World Restructuring Update – December 3, 2021

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): Moogooloo
•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate) Sanctum of Rall
•    The name of the WvW guild you selected in the World Restructuring menu and if it was selected before last night’s deadline: Was not selected before deadline of 2nd. Grave Dancers [GD].
•    A description of the issue: I am not showing up in the correct instance with my guild mates. The game is registering I am in the correct location, but see above. It has me in Seven Pines, not Moogooloo.

Edited by Hiwi Kiwi.7386

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu): 
                       Glitch Assigned Team: Phoenix Dawn
                       Suppose to be on: Reaper's Corridor 

•    Your original home shard (example: Gandara, Blackgate) Borlis Pass 
                   P.S if WvW {I didn't have a team yet]

•    The name of the WvW guild you selected: Natural Born Killers [NBK]
•    A description of the issue
               I tried to join my Family WvW team and it placed me on the wrong team. Now I can't play with them and it upsets me now that I can only play story with them and not do Family 4 man team with a random zerg we run into. I know it isn't your guys fault. Please fix as soon as possible. It just happened 

Edited by Mallory Nox.8147
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Just reporting a bug, not sure if this is the place to do it:

If partied with allied players from other servers, I cannot see their dots on the map/minimap. I tried this on both my main and my alt and the same issue persisted. Conversely, they could not see my dot. If it matters: I was sorted to First Haven and Griffonfall on NA, and did not choose an alliance guild on either account. I played with friends who both chose and didn't choose alliance guilds and the same issue persisted. This was NOT remedied by repping shared guilds (no yellow dots).

Well Grouch I am soooooo Happy that this BS was such a success in Europe and probably on some servers in NA however again it is a complete Sh** show on the server that I am on just like last time you guys introduced this crap, no tags and zerged down, it is simply way too much fun, or is that what you Dev's really want is for GW2 to crash and burn? Unless there is some sort of semblance of balance one or two teams in the match up are simply screwed so yeah I just want to get some pips and can't even do that with this BS going on.. What a joyful time... 

• Like 1

Assigned team: Thornwatch
•    Your original home shard: Blackgate
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Sneakyjews [SNKJ]
•    A description of the issue: I've been placed in the Thornwatch team, my guild (which I represent) has been placed in Dragon's Claw and I wish to join them in their team. (Disclaimer: my guildies are worried youll ban us for the name of our guild. Please dont ban us guildies or the guild because of the name...its an inside joke and we are jewish from israel, were not trying to offend anybody and we can change the name if its a problem)

• 8 months later...

•    Assigned team: Dragons Claw
•    Your original home shard: Blacktides 

• •    The name of the WvW guild selected: Super Infantry Clan (SiC)
    A description of the issue:  Rest of the clan is in Titans Staircase while i am alone in Dragon Claw.
  •  

can't see real mapname in guild / friendlist or squad tooltip
I am on Stonefall and can play with my guildmates but the map names shown are in totally different matches
says they are in seven pines borderland map which is not even part of our match up at least let it tell which color if you cant get the names right

Edited by wanya.1697

7 minutes ago, DarkK.7368 said:

I'm sorry if I can't post this here. But this hundred of people writing their wanted server and where they ended... What's the purpose? Are we going to get it fixed if we write our situation? (My friend checked with a clan but ended in a different server)

This thread was for a past beta test.  It was information requested so the devs had more details of affected accounts in order to investigate the bug.

I suggest a new thread or use /bug to report misplacement.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Assigned team : skrittsburg

Original home shard :  Vallé de la fortune

Name of guild Ascalonian Descendants : On En Agro GRR

Hello, I ended up on the wrong server during the world beta restructuring I am on skrittsburg instead of valley of fortune in my guild GRR On En Agro, can you change that? Thanks.

Edited by anthonyme.8043

Ok I understand that this is a beta! But this is not the first time during a beta test that I have been put on different teams then my selected guild. I sent a ticket in and I was told there was nothing they could do to fix this. Well then this also goes along with all the rest of wvw being so messed up. But you want people to come play wvw with all the developers bs and hacking. You might as well face the fact that wvw and pvp are never going to work the way you want it to unless you take a step back and look at the whole picture. 

What I found strange was that the teams we were matched up against were somehow able to get nearly their entire reset group in, whereas our side was only able to get in fragments. Not to mention two ANET DEVs on one side as well. Kinda makes you wonder at the favoritism that seems to permeate with the DEVs. We've seen it a lot. They are never on our servers, they seem to favor certain servers. Please visit other Teams, ANET DEVs, so you can get true feedback from other participants in real time. You don't go unnoticed - especially when you claim a major objective and help defend it.

Edited by Heibi.4251
  • Like 1

Assigned Team: Giant's Rise
Your original home shard: Underworld
Guild: League of Extraordinary Pepegas [PPGA]
Problem: Placed on wrong team, guild is placed on Skrittsburgh

So my data seem to be off, the guild is placed on Giant's Rise, but the guild leader and a few other players picked Skrittburgh in the "Team Selection" interface. And that split us up.

Edited by Lind.4509

•    Your assigned team (find this information in the World Restructuring - BETA menu):  First Haven
•    Your original home shard: Tarnished Coast  
•    The name of the WvW guild: Summit Of The Phoenix [SKY]            Yes, it was selected before deadline
•    A description of the issue: I've been placed into the wrong team. Thank you!

6 hours ago, Garkus.2183 said:

Just trying to figure how today i was running around on giants rise with a guildie then later that day they were on seven pines,was that a visual glitch in the guild panel?

If you were looking at the guild roster or your contacts list, yes that's a bug.  It's an old bug still not fixed either.

1. One server has queues at each border, others are often outnumbered. Could it be that during the group selection phase some players do not choose anything and slots are filled with players who do not have the same attributes as the opposing group? And this make people leave the wvw to stop be farmed? Elements of equivalence could be:
    1. Time play and not only time played, example from 18.00 to 23.00.
    2. The play style, example always in large squad different from always in solo.
    3. The country realy do not count when you have same knwoledge of the game, experienced ppl communicate about the game with universal language. If youre forced to play with or against  people of your same country, this is not so important.
    4. The players that use alliance system consciously will be better organized against servers who have not chosen anything.
  2. Using a reset every day in beta could help us to know how system build new teams and see if the balancing system works. So in 5 days we could see about the  progression of 5 weeks
  3. Why firebrand is so nuked?
  • Like 1

•    Your assigned team Dragon's Claw
•    Your original home shard  Gunnar's Hold
•    The name of the WvW guild: [CC] Concrete
•    A description of the issue: I marked my guild in WvW panel, and i got other server than my guild is. Please i want to change the team to the one my guild is on (Fortune's Vale)