how many people should be in legendary?

how many people should be in legendary?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. this is really a question about the MM. should people at the top have to win 4 games for every loss? do you want to see more people in or have a better chance of being in legendary?

• keep as is, a few people
    • triple the current amount
    • 5% of population
    • 10%

It should be based on performance i do not agree with the current MMR system given the games are 5v5s and not 1v1 it is not likely to carry 100% of your games along with the issues of people leaving raging and wintrading I just dont agree with the mmrs nukes after one loss.

I think your loses should get larger based on a losing streak not an individual loss.

On 12/9/2021 at 9:37 AM, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

do you like the way the current MM functions, forcing many more wins to counter every loss?

edit

should've added a 1% in there

I think if you change the division threshold it would work better with the low pop and you'd see more in legendary. Too many shenanigans at the top level. Say Legendary is 1600 - 1700, Plat 1500 - 1600 something like that. 

They need to restructure the brackets again 

Legend is supposed to be its own division as large as all the previous divisions as far as the range of raitings, but instead legend is like 1 or 2 people in NA that BARELY  cross the threshold. Meanwhile bronze is pretty much exclusively players with raiting decay that play very few games, its literally impossible to stay in bronze if you play a certain number of games.

Plat is essentially where the threshold for legend should be based on the current playerbase and everything else should be shifted down accordingly.

Edited by Kayberz.5346