Its time to write your Wintersday wishlist

Tarusto.2941

1.) Make the ascended backpieces from Siren's Landing also gliders. Static, no animated build up.
- This would satisfy the players who want to unlock glider-skins without the gemstore.
- The relics would have a second purpose and a justification for the high cost.
- Players who do the whole collection get one free glider-skin as a bonus, from the Abaddon relic. 
- The GW1 fanservice map would turn from an optional LW unlock into a highly recommended one. More profit.
- If the glider only uses the static unfolded skin, as suggested above, it would take minimum effort to create those. 
- The skins are nice enough to unlock them, but not shiny enough to compete with the gemstore-skins. 

2.) Add an infusion that rewards stacking itself. For example utilizing the chakra map. With every infusion you add, another one will appear. The glowing orbs should be small but shiny. The infusion should be possible to acquire without an extended grind.  A basic infusion every player can get if they want it, even if their activity is rather limited. Could be an ordinary crystal, a certain NPC sells for a few thousand karma. If you carry the item while doing a ley-infused boss (bounty/worldboss) it turns into an infusion. 

3.) Add a special inventory-slot like the shared inventory slots. Players can slot food/consumables only. When the buff runs out, the slots auto-consumes a new one until the stack is empty. Can be sold as a convenience upgrade for gems.

4.) Unlockable dog/pet for the Home Instance, similar to the Desert Fox for Sun's Refuge (Jahai Bluffs). I would not mind getting the Desert Fox again. Best instance companion so far.

5.) Add a rocket-boost as a gemstore item with a cooldown of 20-40 minutes. Upon activation, a player is launched to maximum height allowed in that map and gilder is automatically opened. Can be useful for gliders & mounts. 

6.) Add a Quaggan emoji to the forums.

What I'd like also is to have additional outfit choices that we could select from, so we could for example change to cold-weather clothes when entering snowy zones, with just one click.  Or from combat clothes into something more formal. 

If anyone is familiar with how LOTRO handles cosmetic outfit slots, that's what I'm picturing here.

Edited by Kaliwenda.3428

I would like the mystic wolf elite skill to be like the flesh golem summon. So perma summoned even if does close to 0 damage.

I would also like a wardrobe that shows things like infusion stacking/footfalls etc. Or a beta slot that allows you to test all the effects on a dummy server before we need to invest 2k gold to see what it looks like outside YouTube.

On 12/13/2021 at 1:32 PM, Bristingr.5034 said:

For the Maguuma server to be deleted entirely from World vs. World.

Why would you want to destroy my home?!?!

wishlist:

season 3 & 4 bounty boards for home. 

also add a holiday harvesting tools, permanent, for holiday currencies. Each strike gives a random holiday currency ☺️

Since this is a Wintersday-themed thread...how about having Tixx rein Toxx in, Anet? She cheats shamelessly at the mount race!

As for what I'd like to find in my Wintersday stocking...how about a "fedora" hat skin? My "Fourth Doctor" engineer has come out of retirement because he's all excited about becoming a Mechanist, but he wants a new hat for the occasion.

Lots of things in this topic I want, but here's something new:

Each festival adds a festival-themed WvW map, only open for that festival, EB style (ie, not belonging to any server).  

Alternatively, EB could be replaced with a festival version, but that might cause too much hate for a Wintersday request.

I wish for ANET to realize that characters on slower computers and slower connections are SLOWER in-game than characters on faster computers and faster connections.  Case in point, the gift box staircase in the Wintersday JP:  It can't be done by slower characters when faster characters trigger the drop box timer EVERY freaking time the slower characters attempt the JP.  This needs to be changed.  And it needs to be changed 8 years ago.  One player should not be able to trigger a timer that affects another character in a shared instance.

• Confused 1

since at the moment im trying to make legendary runes/sigils

1) more sources of provisioner tokens
2) a significantly better drop rate on symbols and charms for sigil/rune crafting (the drop rate is atrocious, even with runecrafter salvage kit)

aside from that
-More account wide build/equiptment tab unlocks
- fix charr tail clippin on t3 light armor pants

On 12/19/2021 at 10:24 AM, teammo.3146 said:

Its truly sad Christmas day is almost here and not 1 single Santa hat or Santa outfit to buy at the gem store. Why is there no Christmas spirit?

The most convincing Santas I've seen in game use the Fancy Winter outfit.  That is still on sale.   The Festive Hat is unavailable at the moment, but can be gotten through the guaranteed armor unlock.

On 12/21/2021 at 4:31 PM, Altion.9576 said:

I would like the tea set

The chair, the focus, or the entire thing?

Not that it's inappropriate for this thread, but you might also post your requests in the New Gifting Strangers thread.  Unlike a lot of other dreaming in this thread, yours is a request someone might be inspired to fulfil.

Edit: Go back to the first page to look over the guidelines for posting and what the thread is about.  Not sure why it linked to the last page, and not sure how to fix it.  :classic_blush:

Edited by Lyssia.4637