Deluxe Core Version unavailable

Yuan.4192

Hi !

After creating a new account (with Heroic code, not free to play), I bought the 3 extensions and their Deluxe versions, but the Deluxe version of the core game (2000 gems) not appear in the Black Lion shop... Someone with the same problem ? I have already sent a ticket, but no response.. If someone has an idea, need some help 😦 Thank you !

I just checked on my 2nd account, which is also a Heroic edition but with no expansions, and I can see the core game Deluxe Edition in the gem store. It's under Upgrades, called Digital Deluxe Upgrade.

I have no idea why it's not showing up for you though, or what might fix it but if nothing else Support should be able to help.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Well, the only things of 'value' might be the Rytlock mini and the Heroic Chest.

OP already has the Heroic Edition. Still, apart from Rytlock mini, the'd be missing the Mistfire Wolf elite skill (granted, not that important nowadays, but still cool), and a golem banker. That last one may seem to be mostly useless (as it lasts only 2 weeks), but suddenly becomes very useful as soon as you start doing weekly key farming.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

OP already has the Heroic Edition. Still, apart from Rytlock mini, the'd be missing the Mistfire Wolf elite skill (granted, not that important nowadays, but still cool), and a golem banker. That last one may seem to be mostly useless (as it lasts only 2 weeks), but suddenly becomes very useful as soon as you start doing weekly key farming.

I only ever use the golem bankers on my temporary characters. With permanent ones I get choice paralysis and end up saving them for 'later' and never using them.

I do use the Mistfire Wolf though. I know it's not a good elite skill, but it's fun and sometimes when I'm running around open world maps that's more important to me than having a useful skill which is 'just' a buff or something.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...