Can't wait for EoD!

3 minutes ago, lezbefriends.7516 said:

Nothing, just saying the expac is not friendly to new players.

Why not? If they miss living world episodes but want to play them, then they can just buy them. They are not expensive. I am pretty sure most new players are interested in EoD and not the living world episodes. 

Edited by yoni.7015
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Can someone explain how new players can be overwhelmed by content/""grind"" (unlocking especs isn't exaclty a grind, especially with 10 points per "challenge" btw), but at the same time be in desparate need to have all of the LW seasons unlocked on their "day 1"? Sounds to me like they'll have plenty to do even with just core+EoD, so there's no some urgent need for them to get distracted by old LWs?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, lezbefriends.7516 said:

I seriously can't wait to grind a hundred hero points on all 9 of my classes each, not to mention the duplicates of those classes that I have. Let's not forget that new players will have to do that with 3 different e-specs on top of the basic specs! Then they find out they didn't get living story included...

Why wait? You can get those hero points over the next few weeks. I’ve seen the trains running.