Minion ele needs big buffs

Minion ele needs some serious buffs if it is to compete with minion necro. To start i think we should get some on death procs like death nova, depending on the elemental type. I was thinking maybe ring of fire, frozen burst, convergence, and ring of earth. Secondly the elemental cooldown is too long, we should be able to summon 1 of each type per cast with a trait or something. Thirdly the elite elemental is too slow and buggy, the elite elemental should pulse superspeed to all nearby lesser elementals. Maybe the earth traitline could be reworked into a minion traitline?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Minion ele needs some serious buffs if it is to compete with minion necro. To start i think we should get some on death procs like death nova, depending on the elemental type. I was thinking maybe ring of fire, frozen burst, convergence, and ring of earth. Secondly the elemental cooldown is too long, we should be able to summon 1 of each type per cast with a trait or something. Thirdly the elite elemental is too slow and buggy, the elite elemental should pulse superspeed to all nearby lesser elementals. Maybe the earth traitline could be reworked into a minion traitline?

The words: elementalist and buff...are rarely found in the same sentence or even taken seriously into consideration by Anet

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

I actually think Elementalist's summons are mostly fine.

But what they need is the same unlimited duration that Necromancer's minions get to enjoy and the ability to respawn after dismounting.

I support unlimited duration. It would be fun running around with like 30 elementals after a 15 minute game.