Thank you to the team behind the Bladesworn elite spec ^~^

eXruina.4956

8 minutes ago, artharon.9276 said:

Yeah right. Pick a topic, a game mechanic, art, damage, sustain, something anything, worst of rev schools best of the warrior. Warrior is very good at racial skills though when compared.

well thats just saying it Beats the bottom bar in a Sense here..

Dont swap proffessions. because it did the basic, If ur gonna Swap jump to a actual Meta proffession that isnt hinged on something that can be pretty much confirmed to get nerfed.

2 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

well thats just saying it Beats the bottom bar in a Sense here..

Dont swap proffessions. because it did the basic, If ur gonna Swap jump to a actual Meta proffession that isnt hinged on something that can be pretty much confirmed to get nerfed.

I don't think I made my point clear here, it's not for switching to a meta or bis and whatnot, vindicator is not really a dps meta anyway. It's all about how its designed, how nice to play as one. Numbers are always subject to change. The thing is warrior is always getting a GARBAGE design, then we're trying to save it by adjusting damage coefs and debating boons and core traits. I'm just trying to save people from a trainwreck. 

So once again, just quit guys. 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, artharon.9276 said:

I don't think I made my point clear here, it's not for switching to a meta or bis and whatnot, vindicator is not really a dps meta anyway. It's all about how its designed, how nice to play as one. Numbers are always subject to change. The thing is warrior is always getting a GARBAGE design, then we're trying to save it by adjusting damage coefs and debating boons and core traits. I'm just trying to save people from a trainwreck. 

So once again, just quit guys. 

I guess I just require more to play something boring like vindi tbh. 

If imma mindlessly play for the sake of performance I'd go meta choice personally. But sure for people who like vindi it's a slightly better option for now. 

But it's still a budget herald in spvp and your gonna get told to play renegade in any PvE group rly 

Saying that tho, heralds actually alot of fun also 

Edited by Daddy.8125

4 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

I guess I just require more to play something boring like vindi tbh. 

If imma mindlessly play for the sake of performance I'd go meta choice personally. But sure for people who like vindi it's a slightly better option for now. 

But it's still a budget herald in spvp and your gonna get told to play renegade in any PvE group rly 

Saying that tho, heralds actually alot of fun also 

Enjoy your downed state as jokesworn mate, if that's how you keep yourself entertained, we don't judge. 🙂

Cheers.

Edited by artharon.9276

2 minutes ago, artharon.9276 said:

Enjoy your  downed state mate as jokesworn, if that's how you keep entertained, we don't judge. 🙂

Cheers.

tbh i dont down state in SPVP Atleast.

The tactics Spammy build has a dumb amount of sustain.. Atleast til its nerfed ofcourse.

and in PvE Why would u play Jokesworn over Berserker?. bladesworns rly good at solo content but yah ur not going to take it to a fractal or to a Strike realistically.

Edited by Daddy.8125
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

tbh i dont down state in SPVP Atleast.

The tactics Spammy build has a dumb amount of sustain.. Atleast til its nerfed ofcourse.

and in PvE Why would u play Jokesworn over Berserker?. bladesworns rly good at solo content but yah ur not going to take it to a fractal or to a Strike realistically.

why the hell not?

what makes you think an espec is designed for a spesific content?  as a rev, core and 3 especs I have multiple roles and builds to do whatever I want and however I want. you on the other hand, stucked with pve bannerslave and some makeshift spellbreaker build on pvp for ages. You don't even know or remember that an espec is just for altering your core abilities, not to become your next one trick pony thing to get stucked with until the release of another expansion 5 years later. I don't blame you, warrior has no core. maybe a few cc builds for spvp and that's it. 

Anyway, switch to rev please. 

Edited by artharon.9276

5 minutes ago, artharon.9276 said:

why the hell not?

what makes you think an espec is designed for a spesific content?  as a rev, core and 3 especs I have multiple roles and builds to do whatever I want and however I want. you on the other hand, stucked with pve bannerslave and some makeshift spellbreaker build on pvp for ages. You don't even know or remember that an espec is just for altering your core abilities, not made to become your next one trick pony thing to get stucked with until the release of another expansion 5 years later. I don't blame you, warrior has no core. maybe a few cc builds for spvp and that's it. 

Anyway, switch to rev please. 

when did i exactly say that?

- In PvE a Large portion of Bladesworns DPS is built around a Self-rooted mechanic which requires a Charge up through mechanics and boss Movement. i dont think it has much to offer.

- Bladesworn is Still a banner Slave. ALL Its Latest Benchmarks are done with banners also. there are No "Pure DPS Bladesworns" Existing. Banner bladesworn does 36k DPS. full DPS bladesworn does like 37k. im sorry but even in bladesworns cause the DPS Loss for banners basically does not exist. so why would u NOT be playing banners?!.

- I play Tactics bladesworn in PvP. i didnt say anything about playing Spellbreaker. i said Tactics bladesworn is very obviously gonig to get nerfed (as Anet love nerfing us).

- Core Speccs across the board suck. this isnt a Warrior only problem.

- Revenant is Highly boring and not even strong enough to play for the sake of playing it. Its Nothing like warrior and Vindicator is bad compared to its other options in every game mode.

PvE Bladesworn is the Defintion of a "one trick pony".

The entire speccs nerfed due to having 1 ability doing 180k DPS. im sorry. but thats the way it is, it'll never be different. because Mechanically it quite litterally cannot be anything else Due to Dragonstrigger being like 80% of the Warriors Damage.

Edited by Daddy.8125

1 minute ago, Daddy.8125 said:

when did i exactly say that?

- In PvE a Large portion of Bladesworns DPS is built around a Self-rooted mechanic which requires a Charge up through mechanics and boss Movement. i dont think it has much to offer.

- Bladesworn is Still a banner Slave. ALL Its Latest Benchmarks are done with banners also. there are No "Pure DPS Bladesworns" Existing. Banner bladesworn does 36k DPS. full DPS bladesworn does like 37k. im sorry but even in bladesworns cause the DPS Loss for banners basically does not exist. so why would u NOT be playing banners?!.

- I play Tactics bladesworn in PvP. i didnt say anything about playing Spellbreaker. i said Tactics bladesworn is very obviously gonig to get nerfed (as Anet love nerfing us).

- Core Speccs across the board suck. this isnt a Warrior only problem.

- Revenant is Highly boring and not even strong enough to play for the sake of playing it. Its Nothing like warrior and Vindicator is bad compared to its other options in every game mode.

Yeah they failed spellbreaker, now they failed bladesworn, and what's your point?

oh, pish posh... you really have no idea what are you talking about. Are you sure you spent enough time as rev?  Rev can resolve all of your problems. including stress and salt. 

I'm telling you to stop beating yourself, omg anet turned all into walking talking calculators, switch to rev already. 

6 minutes ago, artharon.9276 said:

Yeah they failed spellbreaker, now they failed bladesworn, and what's your point?

oh, pish posh... you really have no idea what are you talking about. Are you sure you spent enough time as rev?  Rev can resolve all of your problems. including stress and salt. 

I'm telling you to stop beating yourself, omg anet turned all into walking talking calculators, switch to rev already. 

Lol? I dont know what im talking about because i Dont personally enjoy revenant.

Oki. lol

14 minutes ago, artharon.9276 said:

lol, you win. 😄

it seems your more stressed about the fact people are playing Warrior then people are about playing warrior.

99% of this community do not play the game to a high enough caliber that physically demands you Reroll your entire character thats just factual. Most people are not stressed at all, Just like plenty of people played Weaver successfully in content people screeched is not completable with.

If someone enjoys warrior. Just play Warrior, Banner Slave is still a Meta Role and its been promised a Rework soonish regarding giving Warriors another role in Quickness or Alacrity.

Heres the fact.

the vast majority of People. Play Solo PvE Content. Bladesworn is actually a very good Solo Specc. Primarily down to the fact it can 1 shot the vast majority of Monsters Lmfao. and Ones it cant it'll still Nuke its HP Down pretty fast even in a very tanky based build.

For the vast Majority. the problems you highlight with bladesworn are highly irrelevant, and while critism is HIGHLY justified, They did Nothing to address some Very core problems forseen BEFORE hand What ur stating is very alien to because its not content they try to do Nor is content that impacts them personally.

I get it. ur mad at Warrior Design. you Want to trigger Some sorta boycott in hopes it'll Force a Rework to the proffession if it reached a Litteral 0 in Popularity. but No ones going to bother pushing for this. because u'll never get this word to Open World players who dont read forums. Dont even know how much DPS they do and arent even using a build which would make even the best proffession in the game Do anything worthwhile.

If i do PvE Group content. i just simply return to playing Berserker.

If i do PvP Content i just use tactics bladesworn. if it gets nerfed i return to spellbreaker. im a Gold 3 Player. People arent good enough at the game at my level of play to seriously Prevent me climbing... if i 1 day wake up in Plat 2. Maybe then i'd consider playing a different proffession in Ranked content.

I will just hope banners rework proves successful 

Bladesworn gets weapon swap back, 

some more of its dragonstrigger damage gets put into the gunblades abilities. 

And for pistol 4 to get a daze.

Maybe it happens. Maybe it gets worse. But for now I don't have alot of incentive to feel bad in the content I do. 

Edited by Daddy.8125

5 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

it seems your more stressed about the fact people are playing Warrior then people are about playing warrior.

99% of this community do not play the game to a high enough caliber that physically demands you Reroll your entire character thats just factual. Most people are not stressed at all, Just like plenty of people played Weaver successfully in content people screeched is not completable with.

If someone enjoys warrior. Just play Warrior, Banner Slave is still a Meta Role and its been promised a Rework soonish regarding giving Warriors another role in Quickness or Alacrity.

Heres the fact.

the vast majority of People. Play Solo PvE Content. Bladesworn is actually a very good Solo Specc. Primarily down to the fact it can 1 shot the vast majority of Monsters Lmfao. and Ones it cant it'll still Nuke its HP Down pretty fast even in a very tanky based build.

For the vast Majority. the problems you highlight with bladesworn are highly irrelevant, and while critism is HIGHLY justified, They did Nothing to address some Very core problems forseen BEFORE hand What ur stating is very alien to because its not content they try to do Nor is content that impacts them personally.

I get it. ur mad at Warrior Design. you Want to trigger Some sorta boycott in hopes it'll Force a Rework to the proffession if it reached a Litteral 0 in Popularity. but No ones going to bother pushing for this. because u'll never get this word to Open World players who dont read forums. Dont even know how much DPS they do and arent even using a build which would make even the best proffession in the game Do anything worthwhile.

If i do PvE Group content. i just simply return to playing Berserker.

If i do PvP Content i just use tactics bladesworn. if it gets nerfed i return to spellbreaker. im a Gold 3 Player. People arent good enough at the game at my level of play to seriously Prevent me climbing... if i 1 day wake up in Plat 2. Maybe then i'd consider playing a different proffession in Ranked content.

I'm not stressed,

I just want people to stop doing anet's job.

1 hour ago, artharon.9276 said:

have you tried any fractal cms or old raids?

No, but I did do T4 fractals a lot in the past. With MMR + UD you'd most likely not have a problem, especially if you use Arms for 100% crit on DS and pad toughness/vitality for more passive defense, as most Fractals aren't any different than they were before I can see BSW, when built for it, not having an issue with sustain. With Pugs, even on Berserker, I'd take Defiant Stance and EP and face tank while still doing DPS. I can still see doing that with BSW, but you'd at least have aegis and stability as well.

10 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

No, but I did do T4 fractals a lot in the past. With MMR + UD you'd most likely not have a problem, especially if you use Arms for 100% crit on DS and pad toughness/vitality for more passive defense, as most Fractals aren't any different than they were before I can see BSW, when built for it, not having an issue with sustain. With Pugs, even on Berserker, I'd take Defiant Stance and EP and face tank while still doing DPS. I can still see doing that with BSW, but you'd at least have aegis and stability as well.

I'd imagine with aegis, healing, protection and some decent positioning + use of teleport it's like very doable. 

Alot of mechanics with raid boons are very tankable tbh 

No idea if it would be worthwhile. Given berserker can do the same DPS without dealing with dragonstrigger etc etc, but it defintly doable 

Edited by Daddy.8125

8 hours ago, Daddy.8125 said:

I'd imagine with aegis, healing, protection and some decent positioning + use of teleport it's like very doable. 

Alot of mechanics with raid boons are very tankable tbh 

No idea if it would be worthwhile. Given berserker can do the same DPS without dealing with dragonstrigger etc etc, but it defintly doable 

Yeah I wouldn't bother and would just do Berserker.

Gonna be honest here I don't see these negatives people say about Bladesworn. I land 9 out of 10 dragon slashes, all for around 100k. With might makes right I'm healing more than I'm taking damage. Cleave is good on the gun saber as well. I guess maybe I'm not looking at it from a competitive perspective but I've personally been impressed with the espec. But I'm just a casual slob anyway 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, wayneericgouin.9371 said:

Gonna be honest here I don't see these negatives people say about Bladesworn. I land 9 out of 10 dragon slashes, all for around 100k. With might makes right I'm healing more than I'm taking damage. Cleave is good on the gun saber as well. I guess maybe I'm not looking at it from a competitive perspective but I've personally been impressed with the espec. But I'm just a casual slob anyway 😄

There's factual issues with what you're saying as gunsaber doesn't cleave any more than a normal warrior weapon, it only hits 3 targets except for the 40s cooldown cyclone trigger. Yes it does more damage in one hit at the cost of a charge time, but in the same time you could have spammed decapitate and not risked missing at all and actually been able to keep a mace set for CC. If damage in one hit was all that mattered then you'd have a point : see the use of bladesworn in instanced content where there is a power bonus and a burst phase.

Keep in unlike in PVE the damage is severely gutted in competitive modes to the point where the numbers are worse than core burst and unlike PVE mobs people can simply hit spacebar and make a fool out of your Dragon Trigger line attack or sidestep the melee ones.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Infusion.7149 said:

There's factual issues with what you're saying as gunsaber doesn't cleave any more than a normal warrior weapon, it only hits 3 targets except for the 40s cooldown cyclone trigger. Yes it does more damage in one hit at the cost of a charge time, but in the same time you could have spammed decapitate and not risked missing at all and actually been able to keep a mace set for CC. If damage in one hit was all that mattered then you'd have a point : see the use of bladesworn in instanced content where there is a power bonus and a burst phase.

Keep in unlike in PVE the damage is severely gutted in competitive modes to the point where the numbers are worse than core burst and unlike PVE mobs people can simply hit spacebar and make a fool out of your Dragon Trigger line attack or sidestep the melee ones.

Dragon Slash not only cleaves 5 but frontloads all your damage and stuns targets for 5s. Bladesworn is the strongest cleave spec Warrior has ever had. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Guirssane.7082 said:

Its a great roaming spec in WvW tbh

Perfect target for rangers in DT, competent thieves just steal your DT and bountiful theft interrupts you, the stealth tracking bug will get fixed in DT, sustain is as it is and will get nerfed, interactions will get nerfed, unyielding dragon will get nerfed. 

Expac sold, mission a success for anet. So it doesn't matter. 

• Like 1