Congrats on Dragon's End

19 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

It explains what it is, how to get rid of it and what are some of the possible positive effects of getting rid of it. Am I having a different version of the game than the two players I'm currently responding to? Or was I just the only one bothering reading through what that npc says before judging it on the forum? That's an actual question, I'm confused why you two are saying "it just lets people know the blue bars are in the game" when it clearly does more than that.

I think it's worth mentioning (because there was an attempt in the post above to tell me "I'm only looking at it from my perspective and not the perspective of new player", which is false) that I didn't have a need to read through it, since I already knew what it is, what it does and how/why we should get rid of breabars. But I still did read through it right when I got there, because I was curious how they handled the mechanic explanation. And I think they handled it well enough.

Well, now you've made me want to go back and check it out. Perhaps I skipped something I shouldn't have.

1 minute ago, Gibson.4036 said:

Haven't got the chance to, yet. Thanks for checking in!

Ok, let me know when you go back to it, since I'm still wondering whether or not my version of the game is somehow different than the two posters I was responding to in this thread 😄  

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

Ok, let me know, since I'm still wondering whether or not my version of the game is somehow different than the two posters I was responding to in this thread 😄  

I'm expecting that I did miss dialog options, for what its worth.

6 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Ok, so lets make sure to stop repeating it's just cosmetic 😛 

I don't understand. I didn't say "it's just cosmetic".

I said it's an "awareness raiser". And I haven't repeated, let alone said anything about it since I said I need to go back and check it out.

😛

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

I don't understand. I didn't say "it's just cosmetic".

I said it's an "awareness raiser". And I haven't repeated, let alone said anything about it since I said I need to go back and check it out.

😛

Ok, kind of the same point of calling it either of these things. I wasn't overly focused on the specific wording, more on the intended message of the posters from the previous page. But thanks for accurately pointing it out 😉

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Ok, kind of the same point of calling it either of these things, not overly hanging up on the wording, more on the intended message of the posters from the previous page 😉

All right, thought you'd mistaken me for someone else there. "It's just cosmetic" and "it's an awareness raiser" say two totally different things to me.

Edited by Gibson.4036