Please put map-wide event markers on the large map

I have wanted this since the game started. I am particularly tired of being told there is an event near me, and not seeing it on the mini-map let alone the large map. It's frustrating - sometimes the notification stops and I don't know whether the event is over, or whether I moved out of range of the notification.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2

I’d prefer that they add a means to see all events on a map. Doing those achievement which require you to do specific events can be a pain and especially when some of them almost never spawn. Going back and forth between areas just to see if anything spawned is annoying. 

• Like 2

Honestly Id love to see what is going on on the whole map, currently when i look at the map i see no events and think to myself, hmm this maps got nothing going on, on to the next one. By not seeing the events, it artificially makes the map look dead.

Id love to have an option to see all events on the map when active else it becomes a nightmare trying to even find one event to do.

• Like 4

• 8 months later...

Never noticed how annoying finding events could be before trying to complete stacks of them for achievements. Needed a ton in Diessa Plateau. I haven't been on that map in four years! 😆 I was waypoint hopping and running around like a mad person. The wiki gives a list of events for maps, but it's in list form.

Edited by anvasera.9745
What is grammar? 😆
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1