A Strange Diet bug [Merged]

Just caught all 11 fish as seen on the wiki article: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/A_Strange_Diet

The turtle took all of the fish except for the Dandan, and I have no option to give it to him now. The Dandan DID show up in the list as I was turning in the fish, but I saved it for last, and now I cannot progress the achievement.

I am doing the "A Strange Diet Achievement", spending hours fishing. I collected and fed the New Born Siege Turtle 5 of the first 11 fish yesterday following the wiki list: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/A_Strange_Diet

Then I did the rest of the six today. I fed the turtle the fish, but it did not accept the Dandan. So I would ask you, is there a limit to the number of fish the turtle can consume in a day? If there is a bug, ,may I ask why the sub menu for the achievement does not include a checklist of the fish caught and fed to the turtle? It would make tracking the achievement much easier. It seems like an oversight to me. Please add it in an upcoming hotfix.

This bug was reported 2 weeks ago according to a reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/t8zl1u/a_strange_diet_guide_and_bug/. I've got the same problem, I have 10/11 and the turtle won't accept dandan. I've since fished up multiples of every one of the 11 but I'm not going back until I read a fixed entry for this  in a patch note.

6 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hi all, I have an update about this: We do have a fix and are working on getting it to you as soon as we can. Be patient with the picky baby turtles just a little longer!

If you have a spare moment, can you look up what order the fish are internally in the achievement? We're working on getting the wiki calculator to work correctly: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Talk:A_Strange_Diet#Feedback_2022/03/22

I turned in 11 of the 11 fish myself, but none of the 11 fish remain in my bags. I put them in my invisible bags after catching them, to make sure I didn't accidentally consume them. I cannot identify which fish from the list is the odd one out or why it is missing from my inventory. I noticed the count was off as I was feeding the turtle my Goliath Grouper and my Dunkleosteus back-to-back really fast. It went from 8/11 to 9/11, instead of 10/11. However, maybe it was the Dandan, as everyone else?

I kind of wish that the achievement had a checklist of the fish needed. It'll be a pain for people who take a break from the achievement to remember where they left off, as well as it confuses me now with this bug. What the heck didn't count?

49 minutes ago, Quench.7091 said:

I turned in 11 of the 11 fish myself, but none of the 11 fish remain in my bags. I put them in my invisible bags after catching them, to make sure I didn't accidentally consume them. I cannot identify which fish from the list is the odd one out or why it is missing from my inventory. I noticed the count was off as I was feeding the turtle my Goliath Grouper and my Dunkleosteus back-to-back really fast. It went from 8/11 to 9/11, instead of 10/11. However, maybe it was the Dandan, as everyone else?

I kind of wish that the achievement had a checklist of the fish needed. It'll be a pain for people who take a break from the achievement to remember where they left off, as well as it confuses me now with this bug. What the heck didn't count?

It was the Dandan for me, all other fish were removed from my bag. I didn't bother to do them in any particular order and I got credit for 10 out of 11.

• Sad 1