Saw it coming. Already had a new build prepared

Kuma.1503

Makes you wonder how they ever thought putting permanent boon share, stun break, teleport, and condi cleanse on the same utility (with only a 40s CD with overclock) was a good idea.

Meanwhile Shake it off and twist of fate have 75s CDs... Makes lots of sense...

Edited by CalmTheStorm.2364
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Lilithish.7243 said:

This is the build I’ve been running since day one. What have you been running as mech that got nerfed then? Lol 

A couple of experimental builds. A power roaming build, a condi bunker, a power dps teamfight build. The teamfight oritented build is harder to pull off now since the Mech is going to get ragdolled in teamfights. You can't stunbreak it and the build didn't run any STAB.

The condi bunker used Alchemy/Inventions and Iron Blooded with FT and Egun or FT and Superconducting Sugnet depending on matchup. 

The roamer is still mostly fine since I ran a ranged mech for that. I run Explosives/Firearms on that build so I deal a lot of damage even if the Mech gets CC'd. Just have to avoid fights with Tempests and support Guards because it's very projectile reliant. 

Edited by Kuma.1503

I love facing this in games, throwing everything I have on the Engi and their mech, and doing zero damage or CC. They can just sit on a point all they want, and no one can stop them.

As an Elementalist I have to move around and cast skills like a piano, not just stand still.

Edited by Hannelore.8153

On 3/17/2022 at 1:34 AM, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Makes you wonder how they ever thought putting permanent boon share, stun break, teleport, and condi cleanse on the same utility (with only a 40s CD with overclock) was a good idea.

Meanwhile Shake it off and twist of fate have 75s CDs... Makes lots of sense...

Shake it off/Twist of Fate are ammo stunbreaks, it would be better to compare Shift Signet to Thief Shadowstep.