Pet Boonshare (Fortifying Bond)...

PolarBear.3961

Why am i forced to take Nature Magic for Pet Boonshare ?

Why isnt it in Beastmastery 😕 ? Or even better why isnt it moved to a signet just like the mechanist one ? 

Nature Magic isnt even a DMG specialization and being FORCED to take it sucks...

Can we plese just 1, Have it moved to Beasmastery (remove Beastly Warden - 2S Taunt is USELESS xD) 2, Just slap it on a Signet of the Hunt (JUST LIKE THE MECHANIST ONE) 3, BASELINE IT FOR RANGER !

And yes I know we have ''We Heal As One!'' if i dont want to take Nature Magic but then im forced to spam the heal on cooldown for boonshare and thats just sad 😕

Edited by PolarBear.3961
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

We heal as one will not give enough boons. just watch the duration of the boons it give.
Fortifying Bond is in nature magic, because it belongs to it. boons and boon applies are Nature magic.
Fortifying Bond also fix duration for boons, so we have no idea, how many boons are on the pet, if it is not targeted. 
I also think Signet of the hunt update can be a good solution. Even if the active part of the signet is worse and the cd is bigger then the mechanist's signet. (well technically we can't cure condition from our pet, mechanists can....)

"Why am I forced to take nature magic for boonshare"

You're not. You can take 'We heal as one'. In which case you can probably get the best of both worlds In that now your pet is directly buffed through beastmastery and now you can supply boons to your pet more frequently with resounding timber trait.

"why isnt it moved to a signet"

How would that be any different to we heal as one? In that now you it's passive rather than active? You're still using up a slot to supply boons to your pet.

• Confused 1

On 3/25/2022 at 6:31 PM, PolarBear.3961 said:

Or even better why isnt it moved to a signet just like the mechanist one ? 

To get the equivalent to that signet, Ranger has to take  Fortifying Bond, Lightning Reflexes traited with Wilderness Survival (so two whole trait lines just for these two), Signet of the Hunt, and Unnatural Traversal and it still won't be as good as that signet. Its actually disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I would love it if Fortifying Bond was moved to Grandmaster-tier Beastmastery, but please don't add it to our signets. In my opinion, bloated skills are bad design and naturally limit build choices.

On the other hand, Nature Magic does have Bountiful Hunter. Combined with Fortifying Bond, that can represent a sizable damage increase in a support traitline. It will be interesting to see how everything looks after the profession balance and spirit update in June. I already have ideas for power support with Nature Magic/Beastmastery/Soulbeast and condition support with Nature Magic/Skirmishing/Wilderness Survival.