Glitched Weapon from SAB 101

GnomeMore.6980

Hi all,

I've done the glitch in World 1 Zone 1 three times this year and have yet to get a glitched weapon from it. I get a glitched weapons from W1 Z2 and W1 Z3 when I do those. But haven't got one from world 1 yet. Is this a bug or is it a random chance to get a glitched weapon when you hit the glitch?

Cheers,

Chausta

43 minutes ago, Rasimir.6239 said:

It's random, and your drops so far seem very lucky to me. I only just got my first glitched weapon on my 11th zone (across two accounts) this year. I did however also drop a hardlight weapon, so I'm not complaining 😉 .

what mode was the hardlight droped from?

10 glitches so far - and none. (Played the previous 2 days and I'm actually not doing the glitch in W2Z3 anymore since that one would be too time consuming. I'd rather take the shortcut there. Playing a normal mode full run each day.)

This is random. And with the prices having dropped that quickly ... I do not really care. Luckily the bags for the hardlight stuff are daily and I get them by playing normally already. Lets see how the prices are dropping there. Definitely going to sell immediately should I get one - and buying to unlock in a year or two when they are cheap. 😄

3 bags is less chances than all the possible glitches (6 zones) per day ... might still drop quickly the prices there.

Edited by Luthan.5236

6 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

what mode was the hardlight droped from?

Ironically I've only played w1 infantile on the account that got that weapon 😉 . But like somebody else said, I think it actually came from the bag you get for your first three zones each day, not from the zone chest itself.

• 2 weeks later...

One every ten chests (10 percent drop rate) seems like a good estimation. My previous post: I think I forgot one that I had in the inventory. Now after doing 5 each day up until including today I am at 10 out of 96 chests (1 extra from my annual tribulation where I did that glitch as well - usually only world 1 and from world 2 the first two zones daily only for the last one skipping the glitch).

Was at the point where it was one per 13 chests ... then I got them pretty often and it was like one per 8 chests. Then a bit slower again. Seems something around ~10 is fine.  And you must be pretty unlucky if it gets more rare than 1 per 15.

Schimmi also seems to confirm this with his data from last year.

On a side note: With the kodan vendor weapons from the new daily boxes I got lucky and have 2 out of 3 already. (Buying the last one directly is not too expensive since I farm a lot of currency easily at this festival. Only 1 or 2 hardlights though. I think 1 ... and the other one from the achievement.)

Edited by Luthan.5236

I've been doing glitches on each zone every day and so far got roughly 8 glitched weapons.

Never did a hardlight drop for me though from the extracurricular, disappointing 😞 (before you "suggest" it, no i don't want to buy the skins, i want some fancy rewards for actually playing the game)