We just not going to talk about how the last patch made willbender a god?

Ovark.2514

5 hours ago, Telgum.6071 said:

By the way, what's with this trend about naming posts and threads with titles such "Can we talk about..." or "Aren't we just going to talk about...?".

pretty sure its from youtube. i see a lot of videos titled along those lines, and i'm guessing people do it on other websites but i only use youtube, so.

7 minutes ago, memausz.7264 said:

No because a lot of willie benders deny the grand scheme of design to sell expansions by making elite specs broken and then tuning them down over time.  They just can't get it into their heads.

Isn't that the opposite of what happened with willbender? Was trash at launch and needed to get buffed repeatedly until it was finally good in pvp?

Edited by Kuya.6495
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, memausz.7264 said:

No because a lot of willie benders deny the grand scheme of design to sell expansions by making elite specs broken and then tuning them down over time.  They just can't get it into their heads.

A good portion of these elite specs weren't broken out of the gate. I think they did pretty well with not shipping busted specs and jumping on the overperforming things this go around.  

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261