Mounts

3 hours ago, Malthazard.7620 said:

If Mount Siege Turtle now more easier to get ... so please nerf Skyscale too ... i want it so bad ... and its hard to get this one 

Which part of getting the skyscale are you having trouble with? It's a long process with a lot of steps (it took me about 2 months) but I think all the difficult parts have a work-around so if there's something you're having trouble with we can probably help you complete it.

1 hour ago, Sarius.9285 said:

it's really not hard tho. with the timegate you can pretty easily get it in 4-5 days, if you either do the Reurtn to achievements or daily IBS Strikes for the mats

You can also just gather the materials from the nodes in maps. It's slower but it is an option which I think anyone could do, whereas some players may consider a full set of achievements or strikes a bit daunting. Or you can do a mix of things.

• Like 1

I did the skyscale recently, and its honestly not that bad.  Just do one step at a time, and either download the helpful addons or watch some YouTube video guides.  

You can't have this mentality where you want everything fast.  Skyscale is a journey and everyone soaring around on one had to do it.

And honestly it doesn't even take that much gold which is awesome.  I still haven't done the gryphon because it's a huge gold sink that I don't want to spend gold on.  Skyscale is like 40g I think if you don't use treats to skip the jumping puzzles / events.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stx.4857 said:

I did the skyscale recently, and its honestly not that bad.  Just do one step at a time, and either download the helpful addons or watch some YouTube video guides.  

You can't have this mentality where you want everything fast.  Skyscale is a journey and everyone soaring around on one had to do it.

And honestly it doesn't even take that much gold which is awesome.  I still haven't done the gryphon because it's a huge gold sink that I don't want to spend gold on.  Skyscale is like 40g I think if you don't use treats to skip the jumping puzzles / events.

really i dont want anything " so fast " .. but i just eny ... if Anet makes Siege Turtle now easy to get .. why they didnt do the same for Skyscale ... 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

On 4/12/2022 at 1:32 AM, Malthazard.7620 said:

If Mount Siege Turtle now more easier to get ... so please nerf Skyscale too ... i want it so bad ... and its hard to get this one 

They did. Having the Return achievements reward a full stack of all the map currencies ought to greatly speed up what I found to be the most time-consuming part of the process.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/12/2022 at 3:32 AM, Malthazard.7620 said:

Big difference between a time consuming grind and forced play behind metas and strikes.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blude.6812 said:

Big difference between a time consuming grind and forced play behind metas and strikes.

Yeh but the screams of protest are about equal.  People freaked when the skyscale first came out when they found out they couldn't have it in a day.  Some people complain about the collection, some about the time, some about the open world content involved.  Some people complain about the Corrupted Facet and needing a group.  

Metas and strike mission are different, especially the strike, and while I didn't love that requirement, I did it anyway because I wanted the mount.  

Skyscale isn't difficult.  It's been made easier since first release. If you need help, ask on maps.  Put it in LFG.  Others may surprise you.

On 4/12/2022 at 3:32 AM, Malthazard.7620 said:

Well, as far as I remember, the Skyscale doesn't require a meta. For the saddle, I have to do the Jade Maw meta. Then the Aetherblade Assault meta in Seitung Province. Then 2 events for the Forever Tree. And, finally, a Strike Mission.

Frankly, I would rather do the Skyscale over again.

• Like 3