The Six (achievement) - 6th statuette

I got them randomly and I do not think the wiki is 100 percent accurate on this yet - with the low drop rate people might have a hard time keeping track of the drop info to get good info for the wiki.

I got the one that is supposed to be wet somewhere underwater I think. And the cold one ... is listed per "chest type" not "region" ... thought about trying the western area of Seitung (with the JP) ... cause there seems to be snow (=cold) - missing that one as the last one. But I have not played EoD a lot in the recent days. Not focused on opening chests.

The wiki seems to have listed chest types - and the achievement description hints more at different regions where they might be found. (Not it seems - when I checked just now - that people seem to add example locations where they found it. Since the location probably is important for this.)

Edited by Luthan.5236

I finished 6/6 on my main account yesterday with Lyssa from a chest near the strawberry patches that can be found above the training grounds in Seitung Province.

After comparing the achievements with my other three accounts that have an EoD license, I'm convinced that those things are either on a hidden timer or the loot tables are designed in a way that the drop chance diminishes with the amount of statuettes found. My best guess would be a ~7 day wait after a statuette is looted.

MF or a Jade Bot recycler don't seem to matter at all. The alt account that got its 1st and 2nd statuette at the same time (somewhere southeast in Dragon's End) still has literally 0% MF on its own and might at best have had a banner on it when I got both.

Lyssa was the first one I got (I guess due to my reharvesting that strawberry patch for the turtle mount). I am still missing Grenth and Melandru, guess I need to spend some time in the cold areas and the forest (am doing the foxes now to see if it drops from those).

On 4/27/2022 at 11:31 PM, TheWaternymphHC.1847 said:

I'm convinced that those things are either on a hidden timer or the loot tables are designed in a way that the drop chance diminishes with the amount of statuettes found. My best guess would be a ~7 day wait after a statuette is looted.

After some more testing with my two latest EoD accounts, it seems the time between statuettes increases with the amount of them looted although it doesn't seem to be a fixed timer or chest counter between loot. I suspect, it has more to do with a biased random chance that is influenced by the zone or location of the chest.

Some more locations in order of discovery on my last account:

• Dwayna -> northern part NKC (top level); Jade Tech chest
  • Balthazar -> southern part of DE; Jade Tech chest
  • Grenth -> southern/center part NKC; hidden chest
  • Melandru -> Echovald Wilds at the tree top level south of Aspenwood Gulch; Jade Tech chest
Edited by TheWaternymphHC.1847
updated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can confirm this achievement is not bugged, as I just found my last statue. Took a while. However, be aware there IS a bug if looting a statue when you have the Jade Slivers bot. It will consider the statue junk and convert it before the achievement updates.