No pvp changes

1 minute ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Its arguably the strongest EoD spec

Haha yeah that's why it was 4 untamed per match in every AT right?

It's just a good class for ranked, same as sic'em soulbeast in gold low plat, crazy high carry potential, but trash in every high level tournament.

And in ranked everything is viable, even harbinger it's used in ranked, but not in ATs, wonder why.

I'm so tired of gold/silver players crying for nerfs.

Untamed is arguably one of the least played specs as well.

I don't even play ranger this being said.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 4

3 minutes ago, myun.6395 said:

Haha yeah that's why it was 4 untamed per match in every AT right?

It's just a good class for ranked, same as sic'em soulbeast in gold low plat, crazy high carry potential, but trash in every high level tournament.

And in ranked everything is viable, even harbinger it's used in ranked, but not in ATs, wonder why.

I'm so tired of gold/silver players crying for nerfs.

Untamed is arguably one of the least played specs as well.

I don't even play ranger this being said.

Right lets not nerf something because it wasnt played in the finals of the 1 mat that happened pre-vindicator and spectre nerfs even though its obviously too strong in every other situation. I guess according to you people like boyce and rom are just gold/silver players who dont know what they are doing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Kuma.1503 said:

I said it when scrapper was garbage and i'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say it here. 

Untamed is garbage in PvE. 

It is a PvP spec. Either buff it in PvE, or let it the PvP spec be good in PvP. 

Knowing anet they will probably look at the playtime statistics and decide that untamed needs permanent superspeed.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Right lets not nerf something because it wasnt played in the finals of the 1 mat that happened pre-vindicator and spectre nerfs even though its obviously too strong in every other situation. I guess according to you people like boyce and rom are just gold/silver players who dont know what they are doing.

Dude, boyce can reach legend even with core warrior if he really wants to.

In ranked I did reach plat with a grimjack core ele build with no effort. Ranked is random, matchmaking can be luck too. In my main i am plat2 and the only untamed I am matched against at least once per day is boyce, the rest are all willbenders, heralds l, specters and sup guards, necros in every spec, sometimes some catalyst or core ranger.

So you say nerf it? Nerf what? What's so strong about it that gets you killed? What profession are you playing and what build, I'm curious.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Untamed doesnt need nerfs. Tail swipe I think does too much damage and thats about it.

The only professions who need more shaves would be mech and possibly spectre.

Games with too much sustain is boring and games with too much dps usually means a snowball match. You really need an environment where damage builds dont over benefit from sustain options and there is enough damage to not have supports carry a match.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

core ele top 50

You think your humour is good?

I'm trying to be constructive, what's of untamed is your problem? Sustain? Untamed has no sustain that core ranger doesn't have already.

It has a return heal on damage, but it's not very noticeable tbh and everyone goes for the damage/speed buff trait instead.

Is damage your problem? You die to sic'em soulbeast as well, very build known for being a pug stomper.

What else? The teleport is your problem? It's 40 secs cd teleport, 20 if it hits, which happens 50% of the times, and you don't complain of willbender which constantly teleport into your hitbox and do 10 times more damage? 

Tail swipe kills you? L2p issue, the pet stand still in place to cast and the teleport combo can be avoided completely with a single dodge.

So what do you play?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

14 minutes ago, myun.6395 said:

You think your humour is good?

I'm trying to be constructive, what's of untamed is your problem? Sustain? Untamed has no sustain that core ranger doesn't have already.

It has a return heal on damage, but it's not very noticeable tbh and everyone goes for the damage/speed buff trait instead.

Is damage your problem? You die to sic'em soulbeast as well, very build known for being a pug stomper.

What else? The teleport is your problem? It's 40 secs cd teleport, 20 if it hits, which happens 50% of the times, and you don't complain of willbender which constantly teleport into your hitbox and do 10 times more damage? 

Tail swipe kills you? L2p issue, the pet stand still in place to cast and the teleport combo can be avoided completely with a single dodge.

So what do you play?

im not joking. core ele top 50.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

NA

I'm on eu.

Good job if you are top 50 with core ele soloQ only, but I don't think you are allowed to cry for nerfs when you are clearly playing a suboptimal build.

It's like going in a car race with your grandma car and cry because your opponent ferrari or lamborghini goes faster than yours because has a better engine. Nonsense.

• Confused 3

13 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

No spectre nerfs no untamed nerfs no general sustain nerfs no rezzing nerfs. Might as well quit until june.

They might be waiting for the dust to settle a bit more since they just made a bunch of changes a few weeks ago. I imagine they will also be keeping an eye on the MAT coming up next weekend, too.

Additionally, I think ANet took the week off last week so perhaps they felt they didn't have as much time to make a well-informed balance pass. Here's hoping for more and better changes in 2 weeks or so!