Wvw game mode ffa

Infinity.2876

Title

what this would do would prevent stacking and careless placement of aoe

of course support would.be nerfed.but I'm hoping that a mobile gameplay using tactics and coordination would abound rather than go in a circle and spam one until enemies die

Edited by Infinity.2876
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

The kind of people who hang out on other servers with another account to pull tacts or whatever would also wait until a squad is about to drive to drop a circles or crowd control at key moments. 

There would need to be some kind of visual meter that fills up on team damage on the guilty where one or two bars probably means and accident while more likely means intentional so if the squad gets disrupted by someone who's clearly trolling they can all blast them. 

Map lag alone could end up killing off WvW for good. There would be enough unintentional team killing already and animosity and hurt feelings could turn chat ugly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Infinity.2876 said:

Title

What this would do would prevent stacking and careless placement of aoe. 

If course support.would be nerfed but I'm hoping that a mobile gameplay using tactics and coordination would abound rather than just go in a circle and spam one until the enemies die

but my dear, u can! just play longbow ranger and full burst into reflects, people honor this skill for years now. (i had yet arcdps counts on FB of 200k from just people bursting projectiles into a tower door...)

and outside of this... as ppl say u could activly sabotage your own "team"... that makes zero sense and is a red flag and toxic mechanic.

we had yet on some servers trolls who chased us on guildraid and threw siege on our position any time when we tried to stealth onto anything, effectively drawing attention. that guy followed us for over one hour on his thief doing that lol

and everyone of you knows and loves the trolls who put rams in front of walls, who pull tactics or set wrong tactics like "auto turrets" (who do nothing, nice updates there btw anet!) into keeps right?

Edited by kamikharzeeh.8016

23 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

If I followed you around and kept dropping aoes on you, would that be ok?

2 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

They going to do that for everyone that accidently attacks someone?

"oops I accidentally followed you around and kept dropping aoes on you, why are you attacking me in return 😭"

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

"oops I accidentally followed you around and kept dropping aoes on you, why are you attacking me in return 😭"

You know that comment was directed to the person that made this insane suggestion in the first place and not the entire team right?

You bought up team, so is the entire team going to attack their own people for randomly getting hit with attacks in battles?

Not that I would even play in that game mode because it wouldn't even be wvwvw anymore, there's plenty of battle royales to go play if I really wanted that.

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Confused 1