Tangled Depts map always full during Chak Gerent event

medivh.4725

The smartest thing to do when you arrive early (i.e., when there's no LFG entry yet) is to open your own taxi squad and get people on your instance of the map.

That's what I do, and it always works out for me.

2 hours ago, medivh.4725 said:

All maps, the bigger crowd, smaller ones, all are full. Then for what arriving early is for?? 
Want to play also can't play. Can't get in!!!

Are you using LFG? People usually post their IP so you can see which instance might not be full yet. If they are indeed all full, then you are not arriving early. 😂

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

Arrived on map early for Chak Gerent. How much earlier must I to get in? 
I could not get in for the whole entire Chak Gerent event. Think about it. That was how long those maps are full. 
And that not the first time it happened. There will be few maps with few IPs. And all are full. So what is the point coming early
Seems I do need get those preevents done myself to ensure a decent squad sized map

33 minutes ago, medivh.4725 said:

I could not get in for the whole entire Chak Gerent event. Think about it. That was how long those maps are full. 
And that not the first time it happened. There will be few maps with few IPs. And all are full. So what is the point coming early
Seems I do need get those preevents done myself to ensure a decent squad sized map

Again how much early? 

If your 30 mins early and all others are full start your own map and say new map not full

Edit

And how many times are you trying to join can take all bettwen 1-100 clicks to get in a close to full map.

Edited by Linken.6345

1 hour ago, Lara Hesperax.2537 said:

Always full unfortunately 😕

If it's always full, then tag up and list to taxi people in for another meta map.  Always full = popular meta.  I'm not just guessing at this either.  I regularly tag up and taxi for this meta when all listed IPs are full.  It usually succeeds, again because this a popular event that people show up for.

• Like 1

If you have other stuff to do (other achievements) - play the map a bit. Do the outposts. While waiting. Also if early ... best is 10-15 mins maybe. Then looking for a lfg already and spamm click it. Trying to get in. Or with an own commander tag (or trying to ask someone else to tag up) trying to get people into another map to fill it up.

Personally (at least in EU do not know about US) when I played this a bit more in 2020/2021 or so ... (maybe this changed now) I did not find it too hard. Triple Trouble requires way more planning - and being there early. Not being there 15 mins early waiting ... guarantuees that you will NOT get into a map with enough players - while there ... not many other stuff was to to. (At least for me.) When I had finished the core maps still working on HoT doing other normal stuff I usually ended up being in the map when the meta started.

Edited by Luthan.5236

16 hours ago, medivh.4725 said:

Yes LFG. Yes all are full. Every single IP. Every single one of them. Until the event is over

If all maps are full, then you came in too late. If you want to play a populair meta event then come in at least 15-30 minutes early and try to join a squad in LFG as soon as possible.

• Like 2

On 5/13/2022 at 11:43 PM, medivh.4725 said:

It was already answered: 20 mins before the bosses spawn (i.e., xx:10). Some people are doing the Verdant Brink Matriach boss (xx:09), many are doing the Choya Piñata (xx:20) and the Ley-Line Anomaly (xx:21) before Tangled Depths -- so a huge chunk of the Chak Gerent participants arrives around xx:22.

As I said, you are not arriving early as you claim if there are already tons of groups in LFG.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1