Where is Marjory's Pistol?

So I was reading through the email sent out about Sky Pirates and it says:

Complete a full set of new achievements, and unlock new rewards including the Aetherblade Visor (helmet armor) and Decisive Evidence, and a pistol inspired by the keen detective and necromancer Marjory Delaqua.

Where is this pistol? I don't see it anywhere in the achievments. I got a 20 slot bag after doing the story, but nothing resembling a pistol inspired by Jory and I don't see it in any of the achievements.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Florimel.8069 said:

Have you checked Zazzl in Arborstone? I guess it is the new weapon unlocked by beating Minister Li in CM.

The last two CMs brought us a Sword and a Dagger.

Zazzl currently sells a Rifle, not a Pistol, it's literally called ((1046447)), dunno if that's meant to be the actual name or an error in the game right now 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kinurak.5307 said:

I figured out the aetherblade signet ring goes in the MF with a t6 pistol frame and barrel. But i am stumped on the 4th item.

Are you sure it is specifically that ring, and not general exotic accessory? It wouldn't be the first time we get a "new" recipe that is just from when Ectoplasmic Stones were added - some of them include crafting components of the weapon type IIRC.

Edited by Konig Des Todes.2086
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kinurak.5307 said:

Very sure. I tried the ring WITH an ectoplasmic stone and it did not work. The ring can only be put in the forge with an t6 pistol frame and barrel. Not sure what else it needs tho

Interesting. I'd assume Aetherblade items. Blade Shards and Sprockets came with Clockwork Chaos, so they may be used for Ep3's item.

Thinking back to materials from the original release, I'd guess:

Zhaitaffy, Jorbreaker, or https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Salvageable_Aetherized_Metal_Scrap

16 minutes ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

Are you sure it is specifically that ring, and not general exotic accessory? It wouldn't be the first time we get a "new" recipe that is just from when Ectoplasmic Stones were added - some of them include crafting components of the weapon type IIRC.

The E1 gear goes with hammer parts in, which possibly makes https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Berserker's_Gauntlet_Greathammer too. No idea about mats either.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kinurak.5307 said:

Tried mystic coins as well, big negatory

On the wiki we just confirmed (based on an edit made to it) that Mystic Coins, however, work for the Berserker Hammer from EP1.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Berserker's_Gauntlet_Greathammer

Maybe try using the MCs again? We got hit by the MF bug where you cannot use correct items initially, and it would make sense if the pistol was using them too.

Edited by Sime.3681
  • Thanks 1