Jade bots and their modules.

I just recently equipped tier 10 cores for all my characters, mainly for the stat bonuses and now I'm looking towards modules.

I was wondering what modules you are all using and why?

I had a brief look over some and saw talk about how they can search bodies for extra loot. What do you guys recommend?

• Like 1

maybe i'm just lazy, but i just use the mount energy booster and glider booster (currently i only have one tier 3 of each, most of my alts use tier 2.) i also have a tier 3 turtle siege booster in the bank, but i don't use my turtle enough to consider equipping it.

some of my guildmates use jade scavenger modules for free stuff.

• Like 2

If you are concerned enough about the vit that you got the lv10 one then maybe also get the module that reduce recharge on rescue protocol or mount energy(more mount energy equal more mount skill use which equals more evading)

I use the treasure hunter protocol on most characters. Especially nice in VB

I like Mount Energy, I've been using Beetle and Raptor more nowadays because I feel like it makes them noticeably faster and easier to use. (I used to just Skyscale everywhere.)

Glide Boost is kinda interesting for exploration, you can do some funny tricks with it.

And honestly you can't go wrong with Rescue if you're just trying to solo your way through harder stuff — it won't save you more than once per fight, but it does mean your bot is more likely to be back off cooldown by the time you get to the next hard section.

Depends what you want really. I'm using treasure hunter (shows chests on minimap) and jade sliver recycler. The latter because it also works on cheap fished up junk. Most give one sliver, but there's few 4-6 ones and broken spyglass is the jackpot @ 200-220 slivers.

I did try few of the others like gliding and mount energy boost but imo the benefit was quite insignificant.

As for cores, I have one tier 10 in shared inv slot and tier 1 ones equipped on all my toons. You can swap the core without workbench.

It depends on your requirements. If you want to go for materials & profit, you end up with Scavenger Protocols: Magic Trophies, Might Trophies or Leather. Although the least profitable of the three, most people I have met use leather, because you constantly run out of that material.

I use the Recycler: Jade Silvers. It converts any trash you acquire from drops/fishing/gathering into a special new currency. As we did not have enough by now? Anyway Jade Silvers can be exchanged for a variety of different currencies and goods. We still hope they expand the vendors for more goods and maybe adjust the pricings a little. But it is already useful. You can mind your own business and farm what you most enjoy. And if you are short with a certain currency, you can quickly get some from the Jade Silver vendor. In addition, it keeps your inventory cleaner.

The other salvagers are more or less meh. Empyreal Fragments, Dragonite Ore, Bloodstone Dust? Most people I know definitely do not want any more of these XD. How about the karma recycler? 10 Karma per trash item. I do not get enough trash to get that working for me.

For the Service Chip, I run the Rescue Protocol. Just wish the jade-bot revive would be a seaparte key, so I would not waste it by accident. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:

It depends on your requirements. If you want to go for materials & profit, you end up with Scavenger Protocols: Magic Trophies, Might Trophies or Leather. Although the least profitable of the three, most people I have met use leather, because you constantly run out of that material.

I use the Recycler: Jade Silvers. It converts any trash you acquire from drops/fishing/gathering into a special new currency. As we did not have enough by now? Anyway Jade Silvers can be exchanged for a variety of different currencies and goods. We still hope they expand the vendors for more goods and maybe adjust the pricings a little. But it is already useful. You can mind your own business and farm what you most enjoy. And if you are short with a certain currency, you can quickly get some from the Jade Silver vendor. In addition, it keeps your inventory cleaner.

The other salvagers are more or less meh. Empyreal Fragments, Dragonite Ore, Bloodstone Dust? Most people I know definitely do not want any more of these XD. How about the karma recycler? 10 Karma per trash item. I do not get enough trash to get that working for me.

For the Service Chip, I run the Rescue Protocol. Just wish the jade-bot revive would be a seaparte key, so I would not waste it by accident. 

I think you sold me on the jade slivers, I like some of the key points you listed here:

- keeps your inventory organized by getting rid of trash.

- can be used in any environment with no special farming required.

- when you're short of X material, you can convert slivers to a currency you need. I will have to recheck the vendor to see what they offer first.

In response to a few other commentators, I got the tier 10 jade bot because of its vitality boost mainly for raids/strikes/fractals. Classes that benefit the most from this boost are elementalist, thief, and guardian; generally speaking. Is it needed, no. Would I recommend it? - 100% yes, especially for your main character.. but I'd recommend doing that after you've completed your gearset.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1