New weekly Jade Vault achievement is not weekly [Merged]

There was a new achievement connected to the Jade Vault vendor introduced 24th May patch, supposedly to make it easier to track which you have handed in. Except it hasnt been implemented properly and after the first time doing it, it never resets. I waited until todays weekly resets and its still the same, last week i handed 2 in and it didnt track the two outstanding, other guildies have tried and had the same issue. Anyone else? or is it a bug only affecting some?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

hmm it was implemented on May 24. I hand in the full set each week. I have yet to hand in this week's set and the achievement shows that so it looks like it was properly reset ...

Edit: oh I see what you mean. It just doesn't do anything at all XD

Which also means you miss out on the 25 imperial favor

Edited by Khisanth.2948
  • Like 1

What do you mean 'thats it'?  Not sure where you are quoting from as i cannot see the original comment but this thread is about a new achievement that does not work properly, not the reward. I am looking for people to comment on if they have had issues or not, I want it more for tracking my hand in personally and that is why it was implemented.

Edited by Honkytonk.5362
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Honkytonk.5362 said:

What do you mean 'thats it'?  Not sure where you are quoting from as i cannot see the original comment but this thread is about a new achievement that does not work properly, not the reward. I am looking for people to comment on if they have had issues or not, I want it more for tracking my hand in personally and that is why it was implemented.

You may have to adjust settings to see quotes if you changed something. I quoted the person who said that the weekly reward is 25 imperial favor. 

They are not even acknowledging there is a problem at their 'customer service' let alone at least refunding the lost rewards, which is something they can do. I have now had this bugged since the first day and hand in, its stated as complete in my achievment log and never resets. The weekly need to hand in to access the vendor works though so why not this?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Hey Phantom, that bit isnt a bug. It is just a bad design, if you hand in 2 one week you cannot access the vendor unless you hand in the oustanding statues the next week. It will not accept the ones you handed in the previous week, just hand in the outstanding.

The actual bug is the 'weekly jade vault' achievement not resetting so it does not monitor what you have handed in and does not give you the reward.

Edited by Scheherazade.7148
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 7:01 PM, Scheherazade.7148 said:

Meanwhile a mount skin comes out with dodgy wings and is fixed 24 hours later...

Yep, this irritates a lot and makes me want to quit the game. This is not the first bug I encountered on crucial/profitable achievements.

• Haha 1

I can confirm that the vendor now correctly accepts the statues - already possbile for some weeks when they finally fixed that. You can access the vendor then.

But I just noticed this achievement - the weekly one. It seems this is ignored. Should - to avoid confusion - be removed. Or set to update so it triggers and you get the popup and the reward (25 favor).

At the moment I guess only the permanent 1-time turn in achievement works. At least for handing them in all at once (using the dialogue option to give full set) - don't know what OP did to actually manage to trigger it. Maybe handing them in one by one works for this?

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Confused 3

• 3 weeks later...

Addition to my other post above: I always turned in the full set at once ... the previous weeks. No achievement progress so far. (Not even once it got completed.)

Now I turned them in one by one (the other options) ... then I could complete it. Unless they patched something ... I guess the check for turning them all in at once ... is bugged. Checking about the reset in the next week. According to others it seems this still won't reset once completed the first time? Well ... at least once the 50 favor lol. (Not much but still nice on top.)

Edited by Luthan.5236

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Forum Moderator.3074 changed the title to New weekly Jade Vault achievement is not weekly [Merged]
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Resurrecting an old thread or not, this still doesn't work for the actual Weekly Jade Vault achievement.

Is it the end of the world? Nah, but a year-old feature still not working is mildly annoying. Yes, I know 25 imperial favor isn't the greatest thing in the world. But if you do the metas and have the statues, you can sell them (only one of them is worth 1 gold) or turn them in. It would be nice to get this fixed.

EDIT: I handed the statues in one at a time and that did complete the weekly achievement. So if you want that extra 25 Imperial Favor, don't select the "have all of them" option. That option still does not complete the weekly ach.

EDIT 2: Well, I spoke too soon. I did the one-at-a-time turn in last week and this week. Of course I get the map bounty chests and I can use the vendor so I know that was successful. However, both of those times (last week, this week) the weekly achievement didn't budge at all from zero.

So, I have a zero % success rate turning them in all 4 at once. I have a 33% success rate doing them one at a time.

Maybe in the next expansion they'll go back and fix this.

Edited by Crowle.6948
New information
  • Like 1

I have for the past year been using the option to hand all my statues in at once, except for the achievement The Jade Vault. It has been nagging at me that I haven't been getting the extra 25 Imperial Favours reward for the weekly Jade Vault,  but kept  getting distracted by other events etc.

Today I checked using my alt account and I handed in the 4 statues separately. This completed the weekly vault achievement and I was awarded with a chest containing the imperial favour. Yay.!

On my main account I did what I have always done and used the option I have them all. As suspected I didn't get the reward for the weekly Jade  Vault,  which is the "new bug".

You should get the weekly vault completion no matter whether you hand them in singularly or all at once. I'm now not short of Imperial Favour but I could have used those extra 25 at the beginning as I'm sure would all new players would.

• Like 1