Summer road map is now available

On 7/17/2022 at 2:44 AM, lezbefriends.7516 said:

Hope they don't overreach and turn World Bosses into Drakkar-like damage sponges.

Saw wurm today, was interesting. Some mechanics at various percentage, adds showing up that needed to be killed. Bit repetitive of the kind I personally hate, but didn't feel like a damage sponge. Granted, it was packed, so idk how it would feel with less people.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

31 minutes ago, Labjax.2465 said:

Saw wurm today, was interesting. Some mechanics at various percentage, adds showing up that needed to be killed. Bit repetitive of the kind I personally hate, but didn't feel like a damage sponge. Granted, it was packed, so idk how it would feel with less people.

Similar experience with Fire Elemental, but there were a kitten-ton of players there.  Some new mechanics that, IMO, were pretty well advertised to help new players avoid.  Seemed to be a larger HP sponge.

Shadow Behemoth on the other hand isn't any better. And as far as the "better markers" go, for the most part i didn't even see where the damage was coming from. I only noticed that it seems to be stronger now than it was before.

Portal mechanics are also less clear now than they were before - now it seems it is possible for portals to stay up while Behemoth is attackable, and there's no indication about whether those portals do anything and should be destroyed asap, or whether they can be safely ignored. Or at least no indication i could see.