New Hacks in WvW? Seen Something New

Jitters.9401

27 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Burn, I do think we have some spots that need to be tested where shadowstep abilities might be allowing bypasses. I did watch the video to try and see if that was one. That said did you see the content creator's comment since this was an edited video?

"Hello friends, so apparently, one of my follower ( who was in that squad apparently ) told me that this thief didn't cheat and was in the tower "while" we were killing the Lord. I didn't see that in my vid. So I went back to watch my original video.. and yes, he was there on the wall after we kill the Lord, and I saw him putting down a "Prepare Shadow Portal" on the ground while we tried to kill him. I haven't noticed him because I was using "Candy Corn" while moving down the base... it's only after I re-watch the video that I've noticed it."

Again not saying there aren't issues, but this video wasn't one of them and since it was an edited version would have been hard to tell without the CC comment or extended footage of the cap and recap.

Well, I don't believe it. The impossible is possible especially with Thief Profession. Thief Professional still doesn't get a free pass to make excuses especially for being Guild Wars 2 most Toxic Profession Design for 11 years and counting.  Being the main, only Profession the game...responsible for the declining population, retention including preventing new players and potential players from playing the game.

Willbender comes second in line.

So yeah, Thief Profession excuses are Inexcusable and Null

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

At this moment, Thief Profession players just exploited Borlas Pass Lowlands walls and are porting their party members on top of the dome. All walls and gates are intact and I am asking my server players to confirm this in this forum 

They just killed the Lord with all walls and gate intact

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

At this moment, Thief Profession players just exploited Borlas Pass Lowlands walls and are porting their party members on top of the dome. All walls and gates are intact and I am asking my server players to confirm this in this forum 

They just killed the Lord with all walls and gate intact

Confirmed, their Engi can also literally change Specs mid-combat.
What in the actual f**k is this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

Well, I don't believe it.

Burn, I am not talking about other cases, but the CC stated they re-watched their original video and had missed that the thief was still in after the cap. Edited videos are just a danger to use unless they show the full picture. Videos are great tools but you have to careful since they are also easy to manipulate. Again I don't disagree I think there are terrain spots that we need to check, and also don't disagree there are third party issues. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MercurialKuroSludge.8974 said:

Confirmed, their Engi can also literally change Specs mid-combat.
What in the actual f**k is this.

Here is the video 

Exactly. Anet is soely to be blamed for allowing Bad Design Thief Profession to freely exploit, hack and cheat for 11 years+ without consequenes in all game modes

This is the only game in the gaming Industry that rewards Toxicity, exploits, hacks and cheats by a Profession  

This is how Anet raise their standars and their respect as a game company.....making exceptions to exploits, cheats and hacks with Thief Profession

Shame is not enough for putting up with this for so long....its beyond Disgusting and Insulting especially to The Community who puts faith in them and who continues to invest in them to at least give a Kitten about their experience and the game

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1NMez3ySbrLy7zArSu

last video

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7tcAR8h2ta1XpzAsyy

once again as you can see...walls and gates remain intact

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 3

"I think Guild Wars 2 is a great game I really do. But WvW is a selling Feature ( which is why I play GW2 most of the time). However, the inconvenient about it.. is that it's too easy to hack. Not sure what type of engine they use... but it is surely something any College student can hack easily. I know WoW uses their own Engine and never had any hacks or exploit this bad like this. Actually, in 19 years I've played WoW... I don't recall anyone hacking the game tbh. But anyways, not gonna compare. GW2 is fun... but not WvW. WvW is broken, unbalance and full of hackers.

Same thing like GTA5 Online. When people start to hack, no one wants to play the game anymore. Not sure what is going on with Anet... but kitten.. this is the kind of thing that pushes players away from your game. Specifically new players tbh. I'll take another break. But a Longer one this time. I am done with this poor system security GW2 is made of. I don't play vs hackers. I play vs players only. See ya all."

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

"I think Guild Wars 2 is a great game I really do. But WvW is a selling Feature ( which is why I play GW2 most of the time). However, the inconvenient about it.. is that it's too easy to hack. Not sure what type of engine they use... but it is surely something any College student can hack easily. I know WoW uses their own Engine and never had any hacks or exploit this bad like this. Actually, in 19 years I've played WoW... I don't recall anyone hacking the game tbh. But anyways, not gonna compare. GW2 is fun... but not WvW. WvW is broken, unbalance and full of hackers.

Same thing like GTA5 Online. When people start to hack, no one wants to play the game anymore. Not sure what is going on with Anet... but kitten.. this is the kind of thing that pushes players away from your game. Specifically new players tbh. I'll take another break. But a Longer one this time. I am done with this poor system security GW2 is made of. I don't play vs hackers. I play vs players only. See ya all."

Burn...I curse you. I didn't even watch the video but I curse you. 

I was checking the forums way too late and then saw your link. I was already pondering burgers on the morrow and you throw out fast food comment blocks. My friend that was low. Just sayin. There is not time to ground beef, create pickles and all the others, let alone hit Fast Food at this hour that would be subpar to fresh cheeseburgers. So low blow. I have no replies because now I am in Cheeseburger mania. Is it tomorrow yet?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Burn...I curse you. I didn't even watch the video but I curse you. 

I was checking the forums way too late and then saw your link. I was already pondering burgers on the morrow and you throw out fast food comment blocks. My friend that was low. Just sayin. There is not time to ground beef, create pickles and all the others, let alone hit Fast Food at this hour that would be subpar to fresh cheeseburgers. So low blow. I have no replies because now I am in Cheeseburger mania. Is it tomorrow yet?

oh no, I'm sorry 😱

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/25/2023 at 4:50 AM, Burnfall.9573 said:

Here is the video ....

These are hadi's friends. I've seen these breaking into stuff a lot of times, it's pretty common and nobody cares at this point. They are pretty good at that and can break into stuff that I never seen before, like that keep, or blue and green garri even.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 10/27/2023 at 7:20 AM, Burnfall.9573 said:

oh no, I'm sorry 😱

So the plan for the weekend is fresh ground beef, oven bacon, new made fresh pickles, grilled onion, lettuce, tomato., provolone on home made buns and dipping sauces. So while you have me distracted from my server, don't take too much of my stuff if you don't mind. Just saying.

Edit: So the distraction was a picture of fast food and people are confused by jokes on cheeseburgers. Sometimes......

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
Edit: confussed
  • Confused 2

On 10/28/2023 at 3:07 PM, Burnfall.9573 said:

prepare for more exploits, hacks and cheats in the next balance patch. Anet is increasing Toxicity to high levels by increasing broken builds specs, damages, lowering their cooldown and increasing their range. 

Before logging out with players then logging into Square Enix: Final Fantasy 14, we encountered a Perma-Stealth Thief Profession player in one of our keep. The Thief Profession player, exploited through our keep; with all walls gates intact, then left through the wall. As we were all standing there on top of the keep, the Thief Profession player whispered and encourage us to switch to Thief class. Because, there are hack tools that gives Thief teleport unlimitted reach at any cordination, including through through walls, gates and through underground. The Thief Profession then said that, as far as stealth, it can improve stealth, making it harder for other players to targe you or detect you, then stealthed or logged off.

So there

This will be my last strong warning to Anet; be ready for more population decline, financial decline and players leaving and quiting the game. Your actions of making exceptions to Exploits, Hacks and Cheating will Backfire severely.

"When You Chose The Begining, You Also Chose The Ending"

(Take this as a joke including other threads and posts by concerened players all you want; which you have shown openly in the November balance patch streaming...... in the end, the joke will be on you, when the players leave and quit)

"Customers have needs and have jobs to be done, and companies' products and services help them fulfill those needs or achieve those jobs. Companies are in business to create and to nurture customers. They need each other. One closing thought. There is one way that customers have control: They have a choice. They can walk away"

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

We saw two daredevils hacking/exploiting into air and fire keeps last night (my time). Caught them between outer and inner and then saw them hack/exploit into inner. Really getting sick of this, particularly when this behaviour seems to be mainly associated with one specific server on NA. No idea how bad it is on the EU servers - I'm assuming you're all getting this as well. If you want to keep the keep, you have to keep one player on each lord at all times so the keep isn't ninja'd.

• Like 2

On 11/5/2023 at 11:02 AM, Nanoir.2315 said:

Reported them like months ago but river mesmer back at it again with hp never falling and almost always perma distortion. 

God I love this game and the devs attitude.

It doesnt affect zergs so no need to fix it, actually favors capping so Anet wont do anything since it "creates content " in dev eyes.

Expect Anet to search a work arround to make it less noticeable if possible.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

It doesnt affect zergs so no need to fix it, actually favors capping so Anet wont do anything since it "creates content " in dev eyes.

Expect Anet to search a work arround to make it less noticeable if possible.

I hate how accurate this sounds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

56 MMO's are releasing globally in 2024 with Throne and Liberty, Perfect New World and Pax Die, showing beta testdevelopement . Great News!! NcSoft- Throne and Libery has successfully improved the game combat system with making strong positive changes to the game.

As I already said, Anet will continue to defend and justify Toxic Game Design- Guild Wars 2 to the grave and will bring all the 'WhiteKnights' with them.

Anet has made it very clear that, their game plan for Guild Wars 2 is to promote and encoruage Exploits, Cheating and Abuse in the game enviroment, to the players experiences and to new potential players who are mercissely harrassed, ridiculed, beratted and humiliated for sadistic gratification. 

Anet has made it very clear to The Gaming Industry that they are a Toxic Game Company for continuing supporting Toxic Game Design and for repeatitidly ignoring The Community and players concerns.

Anet is fully responsible for encouraging and orchestrating a Toxic Destructuve Gaming Culture for exploiters, hackers, game abusers and for the players who want a Healthy Competitive Gaming Experience.

As I previously stated before in my other posts; I will never support, nor be Loyal, Faithful to any Gaming Company who supports, promotes, encrourages Toxic Gaming Culture for their players

Anet has continual encourage, promote, support and helped orchestrated, 11 years+ of Un-Healthy, Anti-Competitive, Anti-Counterplay ,Anti-Community, Anti-Consumer, Manipulative, Incompetent, Controling, Deceptive practices for the players and for The Community.

There are no more words to describe Anet Toxic Gaming Culture that is soely blamed for 'burning the bridge' between them and the players including its Community; who want a Transperant, Honest, Communicative Relationship with Resolving their concerns. 

What made me reached my near end with you Anet is when, you joked and laughed at our faces on the last balance streaming; knowing kitten well that, The Community and the players needed you to take our concerns serious, with resolutions to years and years of intentional neglects that has created a Toxic Destructive Impact to our experience.

Your balance streaming was like a circus show and treated us like clowns, playing into your roles in your circus show.   

Well, I was not impressed nor was Amused by your jokes, laughs....this is the memory you have left in me. 

This is no more need to repeat myself. Eploits, Hacks, Cheating, Toxic Gaming Experience will always continue because this how Anet want the game to be and to how they want to end it. So, I am near ending my Toxic Relationship with you Anet because you will not change...you are only getting worse and worse without given a kitten about players who truely care about the game and who only want you to turn the game around into a Healthy Gaming Experience

"When people make you feel unwanted, don’t leave to make them feel sad or guilty, they won’t. Leave because you no longer have a reason to stay. Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. What is meant to be will end up good and what is not – won’t. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don’t, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you."

"You gotta understand that some people never really grow. They never learn their lesson. They never recognize their mistakes. They never acknowledge their faults. They never admit they were in the wrong.  You will never receive an apology from them, and you will never see their behavior change."

"Never tolerate disrespect.The more chances you give someone the less respect they’ll start to have for you. They’ll begin to ignore the standards that you’ve set because they’ll know another chance will always be given. They’re not afraid to lose you because they know no matter what you won’t walk away. They get comfortable with depending on your forgiveness. Never let a person get comfortable disrespecting you."

~~Burnfall~~

"WHEN YOU

TAKE THINGS FOR

GRANTED

THE THINGS 

YOU ARE GRANTED

GET TAKEN"

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

56 MMO's are releasing globally in 2024 with Throne and Liberty, Perfect New World and Pax Die, showing beta testdevelopement . Great News!! NcSoft- Throne and Libery has successfully improved the game combat system with making strong positive changes to the game.

As I already said, Anet will continue to defend and justify Toxic Game Design- Guild Wars 2 to the grave and will bring all the 'WhiteKnights' with them.

Anet has made it very clear that, their game plan for Guild Wars 2 is to promote and encoruage Exploits, Cheating and Abuse in the game enviroment, to the players experiences and to new potential players who are mercissely harrassed, ridiculed, beratted and humiliated for sadistic gratification. 

Anet has made it very clear to The Gaming Industry that they are a Toxic Game Company for continuing supporting Toxic Game Design and for repeatitidly ignoring The Community and players concerns.

Anet is fully responsible for encouraging and orchestrating a Toxic Destructuve Gaming Culture for exploiters, hackers, game abusers and for the players who want a Healthy Competitive Gaming Experience.

As I previously stated before in my other posts; I will never support, nor be Loyal, Faithful to any Gaming Company who supports, promotes, encrourages Toxic Gaming Culture for their players

Anet has continual encourage, promote, support and helped orchestrated, 11 years+ of Un-Healthy, Anti-Competitive, Anti-Counterplay ,Anti-Community, Anti-Consumer, Manipulative, Incompetent, Controling, Deceptive practices for the players and for The Community.

There are no more words to describe Anet Toxic Gaming Culture that is soely blamed for 'burning the bridge' between them and the players including its Community; who want a Transperant, Honest, Communicative Relationship with Resolving their concerns. 

What made me reached my near end with you Anet is when, you joked and laughed at our faces on the last balance streaming; knowing kitten well that, The Community and the players needed you to take our concerns serious, with resolutions to years and years of intentional neglects that has created a Toxic Destructive Impact to our experience.

Your balance streaming was like a circus show and treated us like clowns, playing into your roles in your circus show.   

Well, I was not impressed nor was Amused by your jokes, laughs....this is the memory you have left in me. 

This is no more need to repeat myself. Eploits, Hacks, Cheating, Toxic Gaming Experience will always continue because this how Anet want the game to be and to how they want to end it. So, I am near ending my Toxic Relationship with you Anet because you will not change...you are only getting worse and worse without given a kitten about players who truely care about the game and who only want you to turn the game around into a Healthy Gaming Experience

"When people make you feel unwanted, don’t leave to make them feel sad or guilty, they won’t. Leave because you no longer have a reason to stay. Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. What is meant to be will end up good and what is not – won’t. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don’t, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you."

"You gotta understand that some people never really grow. They never learn their lesson. They never recognize their mistakes. They never acknowledge their faults. They never admit they were in the wrong.  You will never receive an apology from them, and you will never see their behavior change."

"Never tolerate disrespect.The more chances you give someone the less respect they’ll start to have for you. They’ll begin to ignore the standards that you’ve set because they’ll know another chance will always be given. They’re not afraid to lose you because they know no matter what you won’t walk away. They get comfortable with depending on your forgiveness. Never let a person get comfortable disrespecting you."

~~Burnfall~~

"WHEN YOU

TAKE THINGS FOR

GRANTED

THE THINGS 

YOU ARE GRANTED

GET TAKEN"

Please leave for any of them. You've been tooting that horn for almost a year now (and longer). It's getting silly at this point. No one is taking your "I'm about to quit" posts serious any longer.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Burnfall.9573

There are players form certain servers that have been teaching others (even from other servers that their are against in week) how to glitch into structures.

Glitch into garri's and towers will be out of control in future and i wont blame players for it, players doing it it's just the outcome of the inaction of the dev's towards glitching and hacking.

Gw2 is already known to be a bad pvp game (but very decent on the pve part), soon will be known as a bad mmo due how many cheat's Anet allows.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

~~Burnfall~~

"WHEN YOU

TAKE THINGS FOR

GRANTED

THE THINGS 

YOU ARE GRANTED

GET TAKEN"

Why are you still here posting the same negative opinion then? Don't you realize how toxic it makes you look yourself?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 10/27/2023 at 7:26 AM, Burnfall.9573 said:

Please use the in-game report to help with the investigation.

• Confused 1