Harassers, can report them if theres no heavy insults ?

As Valisha said, you can just report them and at worst Anet will just ignore it.  I would also suggest blocking players like that, as I, like you, sometimes am having a crappy day irl and don't come to play this game only to experience more of it. And if players are the type to call you coward/bot, you're likely not missing out on anything beneficial from them in the future if you block them.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I would block them ... or put invisible after that. And otherwise ignoring it. Unless the same person keeps spamming this over and over - to be annoying - I'd hardly call this harassing.

In PvP though ... calling someone a bit ... might be a bit different. There it sometimes comes with "report player [NAME]" ... which then I would consider harassing  - trying to get others to report someone cause they didn't like how that someone played. (Since there is no other option I sometimes think I used "verbal abuse" for this when reporting.)

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Well if you kept killing people going for monument and sentry points today they might get annoyed to not get their daily before you killed them.

Igonore or block and ignore it is hardly harassment

I was north sm there was a necro that did spectral walk > warclaw > drop all skills > recall so i switched to sicem and i did the same thing invul > pack > lb 5 > lb 4 > lb 2> swoop away

Then i got the messages from him/her/it

5 hours ago, PinkTacoLover.7603 said:

I was north sm there was a necro that did spectral walk > warclaw > drop all skills > recall so i switched to sicem and i did the same thing invul > pack > lb 5 > lb 4 > lb 2> swoop away

Then just a sore loser that got miffed you dident go down mate just carry on.

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, PinkTacoLover.7603 said:

And then you got called coward and that is now "harassment"?

I recommend just disabling all whisper/team/say/map chats in your chat window. No words, no problem.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Devas.8104 said:

Why would you address anything? Why not just mind your own business?

There's nothing wrong with tacos, or the color pink, or pink tacos.

Well if your not allowed to call yourself carpet muncher why would pink taco lover be allowed?

Edit

Going to check if they reverted it yet, used it on my keyrunner since they sometimes die any lay dead.

Edited by Linken.6345

there are two arguments here:
1: part of the first rule of conduct reads as follow: 

While using our Services, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to use and enjoy the Services. To this end, you may not ........  intentionally cause unrest among users of the Services, or otherwise be disruptive

(Source: NCSOFT West )
From this perspective, by all means, when you have an experience fitting the rule of conduct, do report them. They are in violation of the rule of conduct which are part of the terms of service. It might not mean that action is taken, but it will be added to their file. Do not let this behaviour be unpunished as it means it will exist longer in game.
2: It is a minor thing and by reporting it, you keep an GM away from other reports meaning that you essentially waste their time.

Now, it is likely in the middle between these two and I would advice to read them both and decide which one appeals more to you

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Oh here I thought it was a euphemism for the female anatomy 😅

kitten i cant usee it now 🤦‍♂️ i lolled 😂

Edit

Just found out that

*censored* is considered a swear word in English, for historical and religious reasons

Edited by PinkTacoLover.7603
???
  • Haha 1