they built it. but didn't finishes.

Hiya, I am not here to complain! I am not here to Bash anyone! : }

We have these home instances, and they are great~! and how kewl you can put Nodes to be retrieved, And I look at Everything! and I mean everything!

there are so many cute and adorable furniture, Lighting! there is so much I could have a ball with! 

I love to decorate and not to be vain! rather good at it. I play Elder Scrolls On-line, and Because they gave in to all the crybabies. they have Nerfed the game. So, I basically decorate!

You have More Beautiful stuff that I want my hands on!!!!

and You can't say it issue that your engine can't handle that kind of thing! not Only so much stuff to play with. Soon as you do it! you will have a flood of People doing. Furniture packs sell like hot cakes! Not to you are losing a HUGE Chunk of money! HUGE!  not only that. I would rather play GW2 with a home instance then ESO. Then I could take the cash I spend there I would spend it here. which is about 50 a month. You can do the math. Thank You For your time! Good Luck!

The Mad One!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Queenmayeve.4810 said:

Hiya, I am not here to complain! I am not here to Bash anyone! : }

We have these home instances, and they are great~! and how kewl you can put Nodes to be retrieved, And I look at Everything! and I mean everything!

there are so many cute and adorable furniture, Lighting! there is so much I could have a ball with! 

I love to decorate and not to be vain! rather good at it. I play Elder Scrolls On-line, and Because they gave in to all the crybabies. they have Nerfed the game. So, I basically decorate!

You have More Beautiful stuff that I want my hands on!!!!

and You can't say it issue that your engine can't handle that kind of thing! not Only so much stuff to play with. Soon as you do it! you will have a flood of People doing. Furniture packs sell like hot cakes! Not to you are losing a HUGE Chunk of money! HUGE!  not only that. I would rather play GW2 with a home instance then ESO. Then I could take the cash I spend there I would spend it here. which is about 50 a month. You can do the math. Thank You For your time! Good Luck!

I suck at grammar, sorry ahead of time! so plz Give me a break. thank you! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 8

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2022 at 4:06 AM, Queenmayeve.4810 said:

I suck at grammar, sorry ahead of time! so plz Give me a break. thank you! 

At first I thought someone else was quoting you and mocking your English skills. 😅

Though I wonder, why do you keep responding to your own posts again? 🤔 There is an edit function, you don't need to spam. 🙂

5 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

What are you talking about

The OP is talking about player housing/decorating their home instance.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1