Unfair PvP

Jacksun.2173

Just wondering if anyone ever brought this up already , its about players with pets and mech  in PVP, if pets  and mech can down a players then why cant a players get up when a players kill a pet or mech , its hard enough to face pets and its owner,  i would like Arena net to do something about this issue either allows players to get up when kill pets or extra time to summon pet after they are got kill .of course only in PVP ,, 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Jacksun.2173 said:

Just wondering if anyone ever brought this up already , its about players with pets and mech  in PVP, if pets  and mech can down a players then why cant a players get up when a players kill a pet or mech , its hard enough to face pets and its owner,  i would like Arena net to do something about this issue either allows players to get up when kill pets or extra time to summon pet after they are got kill .of course only in PVP ,, 

... Yeah... people being revived, when some Smokescale dies in the midst of all the AoE-vomit that is happening in the midfight.... i cant see how that is a bad idea. 🤡

#petition to being revived when you kill a Mesmer clone! I mean.. they can get you into downstate... so they should also revive you if you kill them 🤡

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

... Yeah... people being revived, when some Smokescale dies in the midst of all the AoE-vomit that is happening in the midfight.... i cant see how that is a bad idea. 🤡

#petition to being revived when you kill a Mesmer clone! I mean.. they can get you into downstate... so they should also revive you if you kill them 🤡

That already happened some years ago, people would rally off a clone due to a bug. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1