Festivals 2.0

Burial.1958

I'm looking forward like a kid to Halloween festival. One question I have, do the devs plan to upgrade and expand this one? I remember how beautifully decorated the old lionsarch was. Wouldn't it be a good time to improve that, add more decorations and new activities? Would also like to know how it goes further with the Mad King. Also the other Festival could need an Update in both aspects.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

My favourite festival, every year I am hoping for improvements to it.

Bigger Labyrinth with more events and stuff is something I have wanted for years.
As is the continuation to the Halloween storyline.

I don't see it happening though, not really.

But I will continue to hope ^^

• Like 2

On 8/24/2022 at 4:58 PM, Grebcol.5984 said:

I'm looking forward like a kid to Halloween festival. One question I have, do the devs plan to upgrade and expand this one? I remember how beautifully decorated the old lionsarch was. Wouldn't it be a good time to improve that, add more decorations and new activities? Would also like to know how it goes further with the Mad King. Also the other Festival could need an Update in both aspects.

maybe new event for turtle mount thats it.

• Sad 1

All things being equal (finite resources), I'd rather those resources be spent on making non festival content that is available year round, even if that is just some bug fixes or improvements to existing content.

I can understand/see what some new festival content (mount races) may get done as that is just adding markers to an already existing map.   So in some cases, new festival content that is relatively easy to do might make sense.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Imagination for the Halloween Festival: All the monsters  in other maps of the Players Versus Event gamemode and the Defenders  in every objectives of  World versus World gamemode  turn into the Halloween ones. Doors  of the Halloween Monsters spawn in every maps  for every 15-30 minutes(PvE).  The Maps of the Borderlands in World versus World gamemode are full of the Halloween Atmosphere. In the Player versus Player gamemode, extra maps, containing the Halloween  theme; the Mad King as the referee to judge which team is the victorious one in every match, etc.

Edited by Sylvia.4870
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2