Lack of post-EoD content

Zekent.3652

1 hour ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

I think the community was more like "These are probably good ideas.  Now where is my new content?"  Ultimately it is what it is.  People are going to maintain a level of interest appropriate to what is being delivered.  For established players, post-EoD has barely delivered anything.  LS1, strike CMs, steam.  It's mostly focused on attracting and retaining new players by patching holes that previously existed in the game's content.

Unless you're working on Aurene legendaries and Strike mission challenge modes.  All the ordinary players I know aren't saying they have nothing to do. Shrugs.

• Confused 4

4 hours ago, Vayne.8563 said:

Unless you're working on Aurene legendaries and Strike mission challenge modes.  All the ordinary players I know aren't saying they have nothing to do. Shrugs.

I don't know if strike mission CMs and legendary crafting belong in the same zip code as "all the ordinary players", but I suppose you might know different ordinary players than I do. 

Regardless, when I think new content I'm thinking more like new maps, new story, new fractals.  New legendaries and variable difficulty modes on strike missions are good to have, but it doesn't quite check that box with me.

Edited by AliamRationem.5172

1 hour ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

I don't know if strike mission CMs and legendary crafting belong in the same zip code as "all the ordinary players", but I suppose you might know different ordinary players than I do. 

Regardless, when I think new content I'm thinking more like new maps, new story, new fractals.  New legendaries and variable difficulty modes on strike missions are good to have, but it doesn't quite check that box with me.

Ah  I wasn't clear, so let me clarify.

There's stuff for harder core players to work on, and for very casual players, there's plenty to work on. One of my guildies just got his full set of legendary armors from WvW.  Other guildies are working on other things. The idea that somehow most players have done everything they want to do and they're sitting there with nothing to do is not my experience. 

I'm sure there are people in that boat. I just don't think it's a significant percentage of the playerbase.

• Confused 3