[BUG] Elementalists Evasive Arcana and Woven Stride [Merged]

When dodging in fire attunement with this trait, nothing happens when in fire attunement. The other attunement versions of this trait still function normally though. Since the skill triggered by this trait while in fire attunement is called Flame Burst and the burning applied seems to have been updated to match the staff version of the skill, i'm guessing that it was somehow broken in the process.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, DrTenma.7249 said:

Anyone else not getting Flame Burst cast after a dodge? Instead of casting Flame Burst it does a little stutter animation.

works fine  for me, the little stutter animation is how it is supposed to be / look, not sure what you were expecting, this you mention is ofcourse from the arcane trait line - Evasive Arcana, but it is the same as staff 3 on elementalist which is  also a flame burst exactly the same basicly animation wise that is .

Edited by Xaint.7461
  • Thanks 1

Okay, thanks for the feedback.

Just tested it again (tested in PVP), no actual Flame Burst is cast after dodging (no burn applied to targets, no Flame Burst animation like the Staff skill), just this little stutter.

All other attunements are working with Evasive Arcana, except Fire.

So it's actually bugged.

Edited by DrTenma.7249
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DrTenma.7249 said:

Okay, thanks for the feedback.

Just tested it again (tested in PVP), no actual Flame Burst is cast after dodging (no burn applied to targets, no Flame Burst animation like the Staff skill), just this little stutter.

All other attunements are working with Evasive Arcana, except Fire.

So it's actually bugged.

you were right, it is deffiantly bugged and no more functioning sad.

Edited by Xaint.7461
  • Like 1

- just been ingame it actually appears that it doesnt work anymore what the hell lol, im surprised because it was working just fine recently for me atleast.

the other parts works just fine tho, cleansing wave, blinding flash, shock wave, but yea for some reason flame burst is just no more Sadge

Edited by Xaint.7461

The same happened to Woven Strides effectiveness increase to Swiftmend. (Weaver Grandmaster trait)
A patch happened and all of a sudden it was bugged and since then it does nothing. The 20% increase to Swiftmend doesn't exist anymore even though the tooltip clearly states that increase.

Same to necros Weaking Shroud...
Not sure what Anet is doing.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That's no small bug. Same with the woven stride speed not working.

Not able to test myself ATM, can anyone else confirm this is still happening?

Edit: friend confirmed it is still not working. It also causes her to rubber-band/lag when trying to fire dodge in combat (aus).

Edited by solemn.9670

1. The Elementalists grandmaster trait Evasive Arcana in the Arcane traitline doesn’t trigger its Flame Burst component anymore. It should be triggered when you dodge while in combat and in Fire Attunement. A recent patch caused a bug. The other attunement effects are working as intended.

2. The grandmaster trait Woven Stride in the Weaver traitline doesn’t increase the effectiveness of swiftness. The trait in the tooltip is updated correctly, yet there’s no increase in movement speed. It’s just the regular swiftness. Testing this is a bit tricky since movement speed out of combat is capped at 136%, so you need to test this while being in combat all the time.

• Like 2

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to [BUG] Elementalists Evasive Arcana and Woven Stride [Merged]

I am also having the same difficulty with the Fire attunement Evasive Arcana on all of my Ele's as well. Which really hurts my playstyle because I normally lead a battle by dodging into a group of mobs so the Flame Burst triggers and applies Burning to as many targets as possible as soon as possible, but with it not triggering, I have to alter my rotations and it's a lot harder than it sounds.

I TRUELY hope Anet is aware of this and addresses the issue.

I can confirm that the October 4th balance patch for GW2 had NOT corrected the fire attunement Evasive Arcana skill. It still does not trigger regardless of how many dodges you make.

Anet, PLEASE look into this, the lack of a Flame Burst is limiting my enjoyment with my Elemetnalists.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 7:31 PM, Double Tap said:

Hello!

We're aware of these issues and are looking into them.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Please Double Tap, its been more than a month since your post. It's just a bug, it worked before, it will only need some minutes from a developer to fix it.