Wild Blow, lets talk about the new changes.

Janggernaut.2304

Wild Blow: Reduced berserk mode extension from 4 seconds to 1 second in PvP and WvW. This skill now grants adrenaline (10 in PvP and WvW, 5 in PvE). This skill now removes blind, weakness, and slow upon activation, and it knocks enemies down instead of knocking them back.

The talent is great for pvp, pve and wvw against multiple enemies or close to walls and structures and it has an amazing visual effect.

I use the talent for these reasons, NOBODY uses this talent but me (I don't know another one), ask whoever uses the skill if it's not great because it launch and knocks down enemies.

If you want to make changes, make the skill give swiftness or super speed for a second or two, so we can reach the knocked back enemy fast and don't lose time walking.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

5 hours ago, Janggernaut.2304 said:

Wild Blow: Reduced berserk mode extension from 4 seconds to 1 second in PvP and WvW. This skill now grants adrenaline (10 in PvP and WvW, 5 in PvE). This skill now removes blind, weakness, and slow upon activation, and it knocks enemies down instead of knocking them back.

The talent is great for pvp, pve and wvw against multiple enemies or close to walls and structures and it has an amazing visual effect.

I use the talent for these reasons, NOBODY uses this talent but me (I don't know another one), ask whoever uses the skill if it's not great because it launch and knocks down enemies.

If you want to make changes, make the skill give swiftness or super speed for a second or two, so we can reach the knocked back enemy fast and don't lose time walking.

Changes happen with skills a lot of the time in games. Just comes with the territory. Also one person, or even just a few, using it for the very reasons that it is likely not used does not mean it shouldn't be changed. Giving superspeed or swiftness isn't going to resolve the fact that most people won't take Wild Blow (in its current state) over Bull's Charge. The fact that you do doesn't mean much.

These changes give it more utility and use, while also maybe making it an option to use in place of Bull's Charge for Berserker. We'll see. You'll just have to adapt to its new usage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Imo it removes some of the only utility berserker has. That knockback was very useful in different occasions. Not gonna lie, that change made me sad for PvE. I used that a lot.

Since you dont really have any pulls, your only leftover knockbacks are kick and rifle5. No1 uses rifle and kick is kind of a clutch utility for spellbreaker.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I could remove enemies from their damage circles instead of fighting on top of the circle while taking damage and conditions, i think knockback very useful as well as having a cool visual effect, but most people don't care to play a cool game, which it is a pity. Maybe people use it for removing blindness and giving adrenaline, and maybe they don't.

Edited by Janggernaut.2304
better words
  • Confused 2

On 9/24/2022 at 7:41 AM, anbujackson.9564 said:

Imo it removes some of the only utility berserker has. That knockback was very useful in different occasions. Not gonna lie, that change made me sad for PvE. I used that a lot.

Since you dont really have any pulls, your only leftover knockbacks are kick and rifle5. No1 uses rifle and kick is kind of a clutch utility for spellbreaker.

stomp.

Launch = better knockback

aoe

stunbreak

give stab

mobility

10x better then current wild blow

Edited by Lighter.5631

1 hour ago, Janggernaut.2304 said:

I could remove enemies from their damage circles instead of fighting on top of the circle while taking damage and conditions, i think knockback very useful as well as having a cool visual effect, but most people don't care to play a cool game, which it is a pity. Maybe people use it for removing blindness and giving adrenaline, and maybe they don't.

Or you could just use stomp, does everything you described and more

Basically the same but better

10 hours ago, Janggernaut.2304 said:

It was in my troll tool belt to CC people off of cliffs or to troll them while they were downed. RIP to the fun times I had with the skill